goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Our submod is based on the SGmod and he has added extra LAPD units,we probably could do the same thing for the LASD and CHP in the game.

I have cvpi's and other units already made for all these departments that we were going to use but went with newer models instead,doing so would give you guys more variety.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Goog. You have done an amazing job. Put a lot of heart and time into it. I think a lot of us who appreciate your work will love this mod no matter what vehicles you put in it. It's your mod. You are the boss of this mod. Do what you  think is right. Once again..Huge Respect.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vojtula_11 said:

you should use better whelen lightbar model it would add more detail to the models.

The lightbars that LAPD/LAFD use are a bit different than just a mere Whelen Liberty. There's various lenghts and LED configurations that need to be considered.

It is purely up to CFD and goog if they want to go with the real setups or do semi fictional ones.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, itchboy said:

The lightbars that LAPD/LAFD use are a bit different than just a mere Whelen Liberty. There's various lenghts and LED configurations that need to be considered.

It is purely up to CFD and goog if they want to go with the real setups or do semi fictional ones.

I know it is just up to CFD an Goog, mabye I should've used could instead of should. It was just a well meant suggestion.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vojtula_11 said:

I know it is just up to CFD an Goog, mabye I should've used could instead of should. It was just a well meant suggestion.

I appreciate your input and suggestions,I used the latter lightbar that you posted and made a CHP version.The reason we were going with the old bar originally was that the liberty corners on the model are hard to poly because of the glass.the other was a simple model that was easier to light. 

edit - added a pic

bandicam 2020-03-09 20-17-36-968.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m not sure if I have missed it further up. Will the LAX Vehicles be included? Engine, Ambo, Crash Truck etc

2 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I’m not sure if I have missed it further up. Will the LAX Vehicles be included? Engine, Ambo, Crash Truck etc

Engine and the ambulance yes,crash truck no.

7 hours ago, TACRfan said:

We finished an LAX new pierce engine model and will follow it up with an LAX ambulance and possibly a retrofitted crash truck ( lowest priority on the to-do list.) 

Here's a video of the engine in case you missed it. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, goog said:

Engine and the ambulance yes,crash truck no.

18 hours ago, C.F.D said:

We finished an LAX new pierce engine model and will follow it up with an LAX ambulance and possibly a retrofitted crash truck ( lowest priority on the to-do list.) 

Here's a video of the engine in case you missed it. 

Thanks guys. They look great

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Predictive said:

Will this mod have vehicles from the Sheriff's Special Enforcement Bureau?

Nope,for now it will just be the general duty LASD units.

Thanks to all who voted,looks like white Explorer wins...I'll try hard to add both units in the game as both had many supporters.

• Like 3

The vehicles look good, though I believe that the station number is located in front of the lightbar on the LAPD Ford Taurus. Other than that, I like the vehicles that you guys made and keep up the good job :)

Could you update the first post with pictures from your progress? I didn't check every post to see the progress but I've seen a couple of pictures from the vehicles that will be IG and I liked them.

9 hours ago, Predictive said:

The vehicles look good, though I believe that the station number is located in front of the lightbar on the LAPD Ford Taurus. Other than that, I like the vehicles that you guys made and keep up the good job http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Could you update the first post with pictures from your progress? I didn't check every post to see the progress but I've seen a couple of pictures from the vehicles that will be IG and I liked them.

Thanks,yes I know,the numbers were just added so the roofs looked good for the pics...I will re-number them all correctly and differently once in game.

A positive update. My computer has been fixed, and I am back in the game. I have resumed working on the models and getting the lights polished out. I am an emergency vehicle technician in real life, which gives me the luxury of bringing home whelen/federal signal lights in order for me to replicate the patterns and coloring values in the editor (the flash behavior and speed of patterns will be 95% accurate to its real-world counterpart.) Expect videos of the new lights in the upcoming days, as Goog will also send over his new models that he showcased to you guys in the past weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 3/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, Irv962 said:

Your guy's work look awesome!!! Keep up the great work.

I was wondering if you guys were going to add a lifeguard unit(s), Newer police motorcycle, new freeplay map and New mission calls?

There is no lifeguard units and there will be a newer motorcycle.

If we do map edits and calls that will be at a later date as our plan is to get all new units in the game and released so you guys can enjoy it..

• Like 1