goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

On 2/5/2020 at 6:59 AM, alexCNP said:

Beautiful

On 2/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, ElPolako said:

Gorgeous work. Talk about details..WOW!!!

6 hours ago, Rafael said:

What a beautiful job .... Anxious to launch the modification, a job very well executed on all models, really a job worthy of admiration!

Thank you all (everyone who usually posts) for the kind words and comments,they make all the effort and time spent on these units well worth it!!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Much respect to you Goog, and Itchboy as well for helping you out.

CFD is the one helping me out on the upgrade project.

Itchboy has allowed us to use some of the models he has given graciously to the community. 

This game series is basically the summary of my youth and career dreams. With it, modding died after EM4, so did our youth. The only reason I sit on pc after coming home from work tired is the modifications that kept this game alive after more than a decade. And LA mod sits at the center of it. I appreciate the hard work done by you guys for keeping this mod, and indirectly the game, alive and fresh with even better and sophisticated mod work and new textures. You make space from your personal lives to make this upgrade and for that you have my utmost gratitude for everyone involved in this project and as well at Montana mod. God speed!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Echo134 said:

This game series is basically the summary of my youth and career dreams. With it, modding died after EM4, so did our youth. The only reason I sit on pc after coming home from work tired is the modifications that kept this game alive after more than a decade. And LA mod sits at the center of it. I appreciate the hard work done by you guys for keeping this mod, and indirectly the game, alive and fresh with even better and sophisticated mod work and new textures. You make space from your personal lives to make this upgrade and for that you have my utmost gratitude for everyone involved in this project and as well at Montana mod. God speed!

This says it all. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Hi Goog. I have a question that's a little off topic. Would you consider adding a yellow police tape option for crime related incidents. Not sure if you know anyone on your team who can add that into the game. Sort of like what NYC Mod has.  Just curious.

We'll look into all that stuff after we get the all the models in game with lights and sirens working...that is our main goal right now.

5 hours ago, goog said:

We'll look into all that stuff after we get the all the models in game with lights and sirens working...that is our main goal right now.

No worries. I'm fully aware that finishing the models and getting the mod out soon is your main priority. Much respect to you and your team. Hope to play this awesome mod soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Oooh BDK-9 looks nice. Any LAPD Hazmat/JHAT coming into the mod?

I think we'll just stick with the new LAFD Hazmat unit I made.

here's the 2 units you're voting on just so you see what it will look like...feel free to change your vote if you like one better now,I'll leave it up for a few days.

bandicam_2020-03-02_19-38-16-387.jpg

bandicam_2020-03-07_17-33-50-579.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2