goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

1 hour ago, ElPolako said:

Hi Goog. Not sure if I am allowed to ask this, but I was just curious what other fire units and police units are you finishing up? ( I am sure you are probably gonna post pics of the units once they are done. )

Hey,no problem...yes I will post pics once done. I'm taking a break for a week then will get back on the remaining to do list.CFD has had computer problems and won't light anything till he gets a replacement after Xmas.

The 2 police units are the undercover Explorer, Charger and a LASD S&R truck.

The LAFD has a Fast response truck and the foam/water  tender,

The ambulances need the most work.

6 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Ahh, cool deal. I gotta look into how I can get involved in creating new vehicles. Which software app to use to do exactly what you Goog and Itchboy are doing. I could probably add more vehicles and features to some of your mods.

I do not know which one they use specifically, but it is either ZModeler 2 or ZModeler 3. I use 3.

9 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Ahh, cool deal. I gotta look into how I can get involved in creating new vehicles. Which software app to use to do exactly what you Goog and Itchboy are doing. I could probably add more vehicles and features to some of your mods.

No idea what goog uses, but I use a variety of software. For vehicles and buildings, I alternate between Zm2 and Blender depending on my mood. Zm2 is also used for UV mapping and the "final export" of models because Blender seems to mess that up. I use Zm3 exclusively for editing person models or experimenting with non Em4 stuff like GTA.

16 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Like Itchboy I use mainly Zmod2 and have just started to play with Blender.

Thanks guys for the 411...Will download the software or purchase it and start messing with it. Last question..Where do you get the Los Angeles skins from? I know models you do yourselves. But then you add the LA lettering and decals. If I can get all that in then I could be adding vehicles not mentioned in some of the mods. 

21 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Where do you get the Los Angeles skins from?  But then you add the LA lettering and decals.

I make all my skins using Gimp2.0. You can use High quality pics for department logos and some fonts but usually if you search google you can find that out and make your own.

EDIT-got the foam tender finished

bandicam 2019-12-01 18-48-29-515.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Terrow for allowing us to use his 2015 Tahoe in this project!!! Much appreciated!

Working on something currently that involves his beautiful model...stay tuned!

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:31 AM, Rafael said:

Hi Goog!!!!
I own a model of the new battalion 5, which I am using in a private project, would you like the model, to put in Mod?

Imagem relacionada

Hi Rafael,yes I would like to take you up on the offer of the Ford squad model.I appreciate your generosity.

Just PM me.

Here's the beautiful new 2015 Tahoe model that Terrow allowed us to use...it will replace the older 2009 Tahoe.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/1666458950_bandicam2019-12-0723-59-05-945.thumb.jpg.a35533b675eac66210146f659befe5d6.jpg

bandicam 2019-12-07 23-59-05-945.jpg

• Like 5