goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

9 hours ago, mcflame1 said:

Are we going to have more LA County fire units to help as mutual aid units?

I'll check out the small station and see how it;s staffed for units and we can go from there,if not it will be the 2 units for sure.

11 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Speaking of helicopters, it would be great to see water dropping helicopters in the mod for forest fire operations.

that'd be cool

On 10/31/2019 at 9:03 PM, dalton_rulez324 said:

Will you be re-skinning the helicopters and boats as well or just the ground units?

probably,but will be near the end.

Here's the Battalion chiefs car...

b10.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dalton_rulez324 said:

Will this mod support the other additional vehicles mod or will you only be able to use one at a time?

you'll need the base LA mod with the additional units mod and this is based on the SGmod

On another issue,we have talked and will turn the batt suburban into an EMS one and will use a Command truck for chief like below

345ab1314ba02e6f817942d464e67d5d.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, goog said:

you'll need the base LA mod with the additional units mod and this is based on the SGmod

On another issue,we have talked and will turn the batt suburban into an EMS one and will use a Command truck for chief like below

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_11/345ab1314ba02e6f817942d464e67d5d.thumb.jpg.72b05876a70825f6dfbce2f83e25a2a6.jpg

Nice

8 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Why not just make one EMS supervisor and one Battalion Chief. You are using the same vehicle model, right???

Nope,the ems car in game will be the suburban I made.The Battalion chief will be a Dodge truck like pictured.

Status update...

LAFD has but  3 units left (25% done)

LAPD has 2 units left (75% done)

LAFD Ambulances are pretty much the last thing to do,I have 2 versions made out of 7 for the game (15% done)

CFD will get all these units I've completed in the past few months after I put them in game to add doors and wheels.He will give them lights and then we can get them to you guys.

Thinking first couple of months in the new year for a release target.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3