goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

14 hours ago, goog said:

I added a poll guys,I would like to see your preference of unit.The unit in question is being made and will be revealed soon...

The reason for this is because most of the new trucks will be Dodge.There are still Fords in service,so for variety sake I thought it would be good to have at least one in the game.

That's my thinking,anyways let me know what you guys want.

I have a feelin its LACoFD squads  lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

I would say keep it modern because it will bring many new models that are not in another mods and will bring a new feel to the mod and the game its self.

It is modern,it's a 2017 Ford f450

Ok , first off I want to thank you guys for taking the time to vote in the poll. Your support and enthusiasm for this project keeps us going, thanks!!

After a few days it is more than 60% in favor of using the 2017 Ford F450.

We will be using the Doge Ram for the ambulances, EMS car, Bat Chief and a few other so don't despair, Dodge will be represented!

In the next few days I will show you a surprise of what we've been working on...stay tuned!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you guys so much for the work that you guys are doing. This mod is something everyone is excited about and will definitely take off! 

Just one question, I know this is a topic in itself but, WITH PROPER CREDIT, will we be able to use these amazing vehicles in our own mods? I am talking more about vehicles that can be used across more than just LA, like the Bearcats or USFS trucks. It would be a real gift to the community.

7 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

I cant think of what Agency uses a 17 F450 tbh

Yeah, I think they might do a LAFD Brush Patrol. I do not think this is a 2017 though.

If they are going to do a brush patrol I think it would be super cool to do something like the HMMWV, just unique.

Also, the NYPD uses 2017 F550's for their ESU REP trucks. Not a fire department, but an agency.

2497373329_2ea68ccb2e_z.jpg

51c99584b21941a87753f27c02af8fb0.jpg

nypd3612.jpg

2 hours ago, Yankee43 said:

Yeah, I think they might do a LAFD Brush Patrol. I do not think this is a 2017 though.

If they are going to do a brush patrol I think it would be super cool to do something like the HMMWV, just unique.

Also, the NYPD uses 2017 F550's for their ESU REP trucks. Not a fire department, but an agency.

The Fords are a bit older than 2017,but what we are doing in the mod is trying to be as current as possible with the model age.To be honest I'm making it more 2015.

1 hour ago, goog said:

The Fords are a bit older than 2017,but what we are doing in the mod is trying to be as current as possible with the model age.To be honest I'm making it more 2015.

Regardless, I am sure it will still be awesome. Current as possible is definitely what we want and is what you have brought so far. Cannot wait for release!

Another question to add to the one I had earlier, will the LAPD Rescue 4, the MedCat, have any special functions relating to it being a medcat? (Being able to remove an injured person?) I know you guys are focusing on vehicle replacement right now but I was wondering if that was a plan/idea.

11 hours ago, Yankee43 said:

Thank you guys so much for the work that you guys are doing. This mod is something everyone is excited about and will definitely take off! 

Just one question, I know this is a topic in itself but, WITH PROPER CREDIT, will we be able to use these amazing vehicles in our own mods? I am talking more about vehicles that can be used across more than just LA, like the Bearcats or USFS trucks. It would be a real gift to the community.

Sorry,I missed this one...yes we'll allow you guys to use them as long as you credit all who made them.

As for the Lenco Medicat,all that stuff we'll work on after the models are all released.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, goog said:

Sorry,I missed this one...yes we'll allow you guys to use them as long as you credit all who made them.

As for the Lenco Medicat,all that stuff we'll work on after the models are all released.

Great to hear, thank you for the answer. Work is looking absolutely amazing. 

11 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

Cant wait for the 2.0 of the la mod

Well considering LA Mod 2.1 is released, you do not have to. Haha I see what you were saying, cannot either.