goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

21 minutes ago, emsfan112 said:

wow Nice Silverado excelent job GOOG and ITCHBOY for what agency will silverado be?

Thanks,we're using the SG mod as a base and he has 4 undercover LAPD chargers.So for variety we will do the Silverado,Durango,Charger and an Explorer.All will have a civilian feel with minimal but effective lighting by CFD.

18 hours ago, emsfan112 said:

Cool , keep the good work. Excited to see dodge durango. 👮‍♂️

And a question do you plan in the future to rework the USFS Brush truck to this(PICTURE) or it will be same?

Image result for la brush truck usfs

I could do that rig but it will be very low on the to do list...

3 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

Will u make it a cal fire one?

I'll think about it when I get to those units,there was 2 in game,this one and the pickup truck.Maybe I could do 2 big ones and forget the truck,1 CAL and the other as above.

The mod is looking great. Been playing a lot of the LA Mod recently so I am definitely looking forward to this. 

Is the plan at the moment to just update all units that are currently in the game? Or will you be adding new and more units like Calfire?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Is the plan at the moment to just update all units that are currently in the game? Or will you be adding new and more units like Calfire?

For now yes,we're just replacing units in the game.Once done we'll see about adding others.

3 hours ago, goog said:

For now yes,we just replacing units in the game.Once done we'll see about adding others.

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply. Can’t wait to play it.

I added a poll guys,I would like to see your preference of unit.The unit in question is being made and will be revealed soon...

The reason for this is because most of the new trucks will be Dodge.There are still Fords in service,so for variety sake I thought it would be good to have at least one in the game.

That's my thinking,anyways let me know what you guys want.

• Upvote 1