goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

11 hours ago, Narc said:

Border Patrol looks sweet as is. Will there be any custom calls involving or specifically for other agencies like Border Patrol? Great mod guys, been following! 

Thanks,it will stay as is as a slicktop based on this unit pictured below.

30 minutes ago, acin00 said:

I'm wondering how is it with Supervisors vehicles in LAPD, any special ones, with special marks? I always thought how cool is EMS & FD SV and was a bit disappointment there isn't any PD SV.

I haven't played the game for so long I forgot that there was no police supervisor?Like you said I recall the EMS and Fire...For now our focus is on adding and replacing units.

4522845639_39a2de367a_z.jpg

4515137419_fa3b596065_b.jpg

6 hours ago, gunswat said:

Will the equipment trailer be redone? http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Probably,but will be low on the "units to do list".

1 hour ago, Vojtula said:

looks nice but the light bar looks kindy simplis, and not in depth as the rest of the cars.

there are plenty of whelen liberty models to download. 

Just my opinion

It's a Tomar Scorpion,not a Liberty.

These vehicles are beyond amazing Goog. I am lost for words. One small favor to ask you if I may. If you have time on your hands in the near future, would you be willing to include the new Ford Explorer Border Patrol vehicle? And a arson investigation truck to the LAFD division? Just asking, cause I am sure you gotta deal with real life stuff as well.

1 hour ago, ElPolako said:

These vehicles are beyond amazing Goog. I am lost for words. One small favor to ask you if I may. If you have time on your hands in the near future, would you be willing to include the new Ford Explorer Border Patrol vehicle? And a arson investigation truck to the LAFD division? Just asking, cause I am sure you gotta deal with real life stuff as well.

We don't have a 2016-2018 Ford interceptor utility dev model so we're limited to the 2014 model. 

Arson investigation truck sounds nice but it serves no purpose in game other than cosmetic, however we will have the new ram dodge truck battalion chief so that may satisfy your itch. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, C.F.D said:

We don't have a 2016-2018 Ford interceptor utility dev model so we're limited to the 2014 model. 

Arson investigation truck sounds nice but it serves no purpose in game other than cosmetic, however we will have the new ram dodge truck battalion chief so that may satisfy your itch. 

If you want I could try and get yall one.