goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

This is gona be the best mod for em4 in 2019 or 2020 for the public in my words because of how good it all looks.   I do have a question will the cops follow traffic rules or something like that because in 3.1.5 there were constant traffic jams with the cop cars?

5 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

This is gona be the best mod for em4 in 2019 or 2020 for the public in my words because of how good it all looks.   I do have a question will the cops follow traffic rules or something like that because in 3.1.5 there were constant traffic jams with the cop cars?

I've used the SGmod as a base for this,I haven't played it in forever so I can't remember if his police units were as bad for jams.

For now we will be just focusing on newer unit replacement.

17 hours ago, askjeeves said:

Still here, just watching you guys works. I still have probably almost every pack you've released in the last while, tweaked a few myself to different things or created all new units. Testament to your work, that the older stuff is still standing the test of time.

Thank you for the continued support, Jeeves ! 

On 7/30/2019 at 11:56 AM, Edi6192 said:

I do have a question will the cops follow traffic rules or something like that because in 3.1.5 there were constant traffic jams with the cop cars?

20 hours ago, goog said:

I've used the SGmod as a base for this,I haven't played it in forever so I can't remember if his police units were as bad for jams.

itchboy recently figured out a pretty simple fix to make patrolling vehicles respect traffic lights, which is what always caused them to get stuck.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Edi6192 said:

Will the new LAFD battalion car be put in like the new one LAFD got rn the ram

Our goal is to update all units to the modern day counterpart as long as the model is available.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SoR Bound said:

so... when is it coming out? is it almost done? this was wayy back in 2011, hoping i can try it http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Dude, I already gave you two warnings in regards to asking for release dates. Seems that you still haven't gotten the hint after the third time.

Just wanted to show you guys our new updated CVPI tire textures. Small details goes a long way ! 

13 hours ago, C.F.D said:

Y7Op6v7.png
RwelidW.png

Don't worry, we also have the iconic lapd hubcap version, we're just not ready to show them off yet http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

• Upvote 4

not sure if anything i have would be helpful to you or not so take a look: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYtAU9XWNA5c81deqbv-hTDGxbWApXqHB

i also have a Code 3 X 2100, Ecco 5280A, Fed Sig single Vipers, a (Whelen) B-Link Patriot, and also the B-Link programming software should it benefit you. i just don't have a lot of free time right now :(

Hi guys,got a sweet update...Itchboy donated a beautiful model of the new LAPD SWAT Lenco Bearcat.The skin and child models are by me.

The back wheels are still being made so ignore the rear wheels for now.

Lsc2umR.jpg

VUjd39n.jpg

6uHanez.jpg

vYqsBDc.jpg

• Like 6