goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

16 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Hi Goog. If I may ask out of curiosity, do you have any new photos of the newest vehicles you are working on? Just to tease us a little bit...All those units are beyond amazing.

give me a day or so and I'll post something...

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, ElPolako said:

Hi Goog. If I may ask out of curiosity, do you have any new photos of the newest vehicles you are working on? Just to tease us a little bit...All those units are beyond amazing.

There are also a couple videos if you go a page back, of the tiller and USAR. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys ! I was looking for the LA mod 2.1 and I wanted to see if someone revived it because it's been a lot of years that I haven't played on EM4 and I seen this, I was just like 'O' 

This is really epic that the legendary mod of EM4 is always updated. I haven't seen if it will be released and I dont care cuz I like look at the screens so, continue like this guys, you're doing a really nice job.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, Squad 65 said:

Also any chance on a new Heavy Rescue 3 model?

Yes I could update that unit,but it will be lower on the list.I want to get a few released ASAP,then focus on some LAPD units that are close to being done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We got both fire station units done,except ambulances...CFD has to light some of rigs still.

I added a short video in the editor to show Station 10's rigs.

Our plan going forward is as follows,the remaining fire apparatus at the stations will be lit by CFD.Once this happens we will release it to you guys so you can play it.

After that we will work on remaining units and as completed downloads will be posted to the topic for you to download.

I will work on getting a ambulance and police upgrade added in the near future.Lastly will be the smaller units at the fire station. 

• Like 3

Yes, we will release the new LAFD engines, along with the USAR and Tiller. 

On a separate note, here is a brief video showing some LAPD units that I've been working on recently. 

I'm trying to experiment with environmental lighting to achieve a natural look in-game. Also, all patterns ( and color grading) seen in the video are based on the actual patterns the LAPD units ( except for headlight flashers, I can't do combo patterns that they have in real life. So I've made some wig-wags to flash faster than others and one of the slick top will have a slower-paced wig-wags for variety.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, C.F.D said:

Yes, we will release the new LAFD engines, along with the USAR and Tiller. 

On a separate note, here is a brief video showing some LAPD units that I've been working on recently. 

I'm trying to experiment with environmental lighting to achieve a natural look in-game. Also, all patterns ( and color grading) seen in the video are based on the actual patterns the LAPD units ( except for headlight flashers, I can't do combo patterns that they have in real life. So I've made some wig-wags to flash faster than others and one of the slick top will have a slower-paced wig-wags for variety.)

Nice job on those slicktops.

11 hours ago, gabri1799 said:

Will the LAFD and EMT chief cars be renewed?

Yes but that will be later on,want to get some fire and police units done and released then we can work on what's left.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2