goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Realistically, the Caprice was only a 'demo' model. It never saw a day of duty.

The Impalas are long gone from service according to my sources. I did manage to spot an unmarked Impala in an older video from OnSceneTV (or loudlabs, cant remember which one).

Assuming this project is set in 2017, a lot of older stuff like the 06 Chargers would be replaced too. You'd also lose the MX7000 equipped police units.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, itchboy said:

Its supposed to be a 1/1 replacement of everything so I understand the inclusion of that vehicle, In reality, LAFD does not use aerials like that. The closest thing you will find is LA County's older Quints which are currently in reserve.

They have some newer quints in frontline service too, but no aerials with buckets.

I agree Itchboy and would rather not include it for that reason alone but for now it will stay.In the game it is at the smaller station with an engine and an ambulance.It also makes no sense to skin it LAcoFD as why would it be in a LAFD station.

Some options might be to change out the unit or skin that stations units as LAcoFD but that will be more work,,,we'll see!

• Upvote 1

To answer the question about the cvpi with the mx7000,no that unit is dated (especially the lightbar) and will not be included.

There will be 3 cvpi's included,2 with argent and a slicktop. They will also have hubcaps and black steel rims.

Hi Gabriel. The creators of this mod mentioned that it will be released most likely either at the end of this month or probably at the end of next month..if you look at one of the posts in August it clearly said that they will need at least 1 to 2 extra months to complete the whole mod. But it may take longer depending on their life schedule.

So I decided to drop back here after discovering 911 FR on Steam and reliving the nostalgia...

And I find this?!  I'm very very excited and can't wait for this to come out!  This will definitely rekindle my old love for this game, it's very nice to still see an active modding community after all these years.  Great job guys, the units look amazing!  I love the detail on the skins and that USAR model is just awesome!

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

Is there a link to the latest version

It's not finished yet and is currently being worked on.I already stated that a mere 5 posts above you if you had read it.

• Upvote 1