goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

We had a beautiful USAR model ready to use in the submod made by Steve.It was unfortunately very high poly ,for that reason I decided to make my own lower poly version using the RCMP mods Hazmat model...it turned out quite well!

XwimSHU.png

Dx5FlJZ.png

G3CeK8P.png

OJfTZIB.png

HtbhYDC.png

WiuwNm1.png

rLOpXSu.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DispatcherforLA said:

Will there be detectives?

No,we're just updating the dated LAmod units with modern new and improved versions with new lights and sirens from CFD.

To the question about what units we will replace , our goal is to pretty much replace all the units in the LA mod with newer models and bring it up to current times 2017.

Most of the big time consuming models have been completed to date,just some ambulances,smaller cars and trucks to go now.

• Upvote 1

There is still quite a lot of units left to do,CFD has to light them all also. Realistically I think we're looking at a month or two before a release.These units take time to do all the skins and model edits so please be patient! 

Picture the mass of LA mod units in your head,subtract the units we've completed so far and you'll have a good idea where we stand.

I think next I will get a few ambulances done,we will be jumping back and forth till everything is completed!

• Upvote 1