goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

goog, thnx for your awnser man, ill what til you fines the rcmp mod and will return to the submod, like you said its a minor issue.

Like the mod very much :)

Here's a quick video of how I got 3 of the new ambulances to park at FS1 if anyone is interested in making this fix themselves.

http://youtu.be/k0AiUBvQCEQ

If you play with the 3rd ambulance Virtual Object in the editor you should be able to have the ambulance park further back so it doesn't stick out as much.

Here's a quick video of how I got 3 of the new ambulances to park at FS1 if anyone is interested in making this fix themselves.

http://youtu.be/k0AiUBvQCEQ

If you play with the 3rd ambulance Virtual Object in the editor you should be able to have the ambulance park further back so it doesn't stick out as much.

Thanks for this. I was going to ask you how you did this.

Guest blanier87

everytime I try to run this it produces both ambulance and police cars with doors and wheels all over the place. Uninstalled/reinstalled fresh copy of la mod 2.1 and still nothing. No other mods have ever been installed other than la mod. Any ideas? ive been at this for an hour.

:mug:

everytime I try to run this it produces both ambulance and police cars with doors and wheels all over the place. Uninstalled/reinstalled fresh copy of la mod 2.1 and still nothing. No other mods have ever been installed other than la mod. Any ideas? ive been at this for an hour.

:mug:

la mod 2.1/additional units sub mod/then copy and paste the 3 folders over your la mod 2.1 game file found in mods folder

Don't expand the download folder just copy and paste it onto the la mod 2.1 folder then everything goes were it should.

yes they do!!!the only way they don't show up is if you didn't download correctly or you are mixing submods(which I told you not to do).

It's been downloaded lots and your the only one that has this issuse...that shows me that it's not the download but the downloader.uninstall everything add AUS submod and copy and paste the 2 folders in the download, into the la mod game file,it's that simple.

1st of all i didnt download submods or light mods 2nd where can i find the AUS? and 3rd the ambulance does not show up in units folder or anything all that shows up is the new EMS Car and the new ambulance4

I just checked my download folder and apparently I did accidentally include the bomb squad(looks like the heavy equipment squad but white) so yes I know the lights don't work.Right now were busy with other things so if he get's time he will light it and add an e4p download but till then you'll have to live with it as is...on the bright side there's not too many bomb calls.

I just checked my download folder and apparently I did accidentally include the bomb squad(looks like the heavy equipment squad but white) so yes I know the lights don't work.Right now were busy with other things so if he get's time he will light it and add an e4p download but till then you'll have to live with it as is...on the bright side there's not too many bomb calls.

It is a great looking truck, like it better than the other bomb truck, just noticed that the main light bar does not flash, that's all.