goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

The lights look great CFD. You did a great job capturing the unique patterns for the lightbar model. One thing about the arrow stick lights on the slicktop Charger: the lights should not be flashing lopsidedly to the right. The yellow lights should be flashing in the middle.

Reference video from Mikesphotos:

20101106-SLA-CHP-001

I mentioned this awhile back, but I think you thought that I was talking about the lightbar.

@ sig -

The blue/yellow split is actually right -- http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/9886470_k8BW8/1/#673427113_abMxm-A-LB

Check out "Rear Amber"

The only mistake i did was adding the red light to adjoin the pattern, but after reviewing that video, i removed it.

Mmm- I have no problem with that, Sig.

Just remember that the pattern in the video does not justify as chp's primary pattern, because there are several modes and the one I've done is one of them, wether if it's for the liberty duo or the arrow stick - it is still a correct chp pattern. The only issue with this is that it lacks media spotlight of it in action, and I have found two which is enough for me to justify the work.

Although it does look odd for certain people, I will change it to what you've provided, this way it can act universal and simple.