goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Hey Goog and CFD, Im not trying to start a fire here, but in the OPP submod thread you said you would get this one out first (see noted below). The main post in this thread states otherwise as noted above......can we get some clarity? Which one will be released first?

We came to the decision that there was a greater demand for the LA mod(as you can see by the hits on the topic) and I had most of the units already done so we decided to do it first .But the O.P.P. will follow very shortly after the LA mod release.CFD is really busy with work in real life so he's doing as much as he can as quick as he can...we will not rush it and spit out a shitty end product,it will take what it takes and he said hopefully before july 4 for LA mod.

The arrow stick is supposed to be like that, it's part of CHP light code. They have their own custom light patterns. ( I might be wrong anyway, so feel free to correct me, but i rather to be corrected by someone that really knows this stuff to heart, like MikePhotos orFreakinMusket, etc.)

The red light isn't functioning in the video, but typically, its activated, like this --

and the LAPD is fine, i just didn't work on the arjent itself, but the rest of the primary lights are done, its just not on.

:holdglass:

quesque c'est the black orb on top of that white umpc in the video,

and I just watched your video of the cars, and quite frankly, Im speechless.....those are practically orgasmic! You guys do such great work together, we better figure out a way to sponsor the both of you into making a full blown custom mod. Not a submod, A GOOG and CFD mod......!!! :) :)

Nice job on the lights CFD. Other than the video you posted, I've never seen a CHP rear lightbar pattern like that. (I'm talking about the lopsided yellow lights.) I have seen the blue light on and yellow lights pulsating to the left and/or to the right many times.

This video shows the pattern that I'm most familiar with:

20101106-SLA-CHP-001

The middle yellow lights light up and then the red and blue on the ends light up. Either that lightbar was malfunctioning or more likely the CHP was testing out different patterns, and finally settled with the one shown in the aforementioned video.

Also I was wondering why you made so many individual lights (I counted 10) for the rear lightbar. In real life, CHP slicktops have either a 7-count or 8-count rear lightbar. (Nevermind my inquiry, if it's technical or you put it that way so that there's more ahh factor.) The video that I posted above has a 7-count lightbar, while the one in this picture has an 8-count lightbar: 20091121-CHP-SMPV-005

Thank you for your time.

Premiummod, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do to fix your feelings?

You're the only one here that has a problem with the progress - would you like to wait till Christmas for the RCMP mod to be released, or would you rather wait for another day or two to play some of our features & work that is originally purposed for the RCMP mod - given the fact that the current la models are old and out-dated, all the efforts that Todd and myself had to exhaust just to make several conversions to make this LA submod to happen.

I've spent my Invaluable time to work on them for you guys, despite my conflicting shecdule with work ( give a shot at archaeology, then tell me how much free time you have).

I have to take two extremely important tests for my job - i haven't touched them because I really want to get this submod to be finished, packaged and released before July 4th, then I'm gone for a period of time till I can get back to the opp units.

The purpose of this submod is to act as a teaser for the RCMP mod - it's not a quick fix. Once we release our la units, you guys will be occupied for a while because of the fun that we've had to build.

@ sig -

The arrow stick was textured by Todd, so he'll correct that and I'll reposition the lights.

The blue/yellow split is actually right -- http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/9886470_k8BW8/1/#673427113_abMxm-A-LB

Check out "Rear Amber"

The only mistake i did was adding the red light to adjoin the pattern, but after reviewing that video, i removed it.

Premiummod, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do to fix your feelings?

You're the only one here that has a problem with the progress - would you like to wait till Christmas for the RCMP mod to be released, or would you rather wait for another day or two to play some of our features & work that is originally purposed for the RCMP mod - given the fact that the current la models are old and out-dated, all the efforts that Todd and myself had to exhaust just to make several conversions to make this LA submod to happen.

I've spent my Invaluable time to work on them for you guys, despite my conflicting shecdule with work ( give a shot at archaeology, then tell me how much free time you have).

I have to take two extremely important tests for my job - i haven't touched them because I really want to get this submod to be finished, packaged and released before July 4th, then I'm gone for a period of time till I can get back to the opp units.

The purpose of this submod is to act as a teaser for the RCMP mod - it's not a quick fix. Once we release our la units, you guys will be occupied for a while because of the fun that we've had to build.

CFD

I'd like to apologize for all the ungrateful people out there. Yourself, Goog1967 and other mod makers utilize your skills that not many on this forum have to produce an amazing product for our enjoyment at no cost. The RCMP mod looks amazing and as intended the LA & OPP unit upgrades are getting me even more excited for the release of the main mod. Please keep up the great work, don't get fired (those tests sound important), and don't let debbie downers like premiummods discourage you from releasing more of these masterpieces.

Thanks,

KILLERxCOP

Its awesome but come on seriously, finish one project before you start another one. Your really disappointing tons of people when you branch off into other projects before finishing a really awesome one.

You really want to know what disappoints me...is after all this time and hard work,some f@#king ingrate is benefiting from this!!! What have you done for the community?In your 5 posts have you accomplished much???I thought not...whining doesn't count for sh*t!!!!.

thought of the day...You can be banned from the community for having more than 1 account...

Sig-the png is 2d ,when it's added to a 3d window it can stretch and contort into something you never planned...I will make it an 8 bar and trial and error fit untill it's somewhat straight in game.

@ Premiummods

tumblr_lloluoVwsY1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

There are certain things that you can do, with hairspray, Nair and superglue, and sooner or later, you've got to sleep. and if you don't sleep i will cut your chest open and pour banana Slurpee into your right lung until the blood vessels swell up and turn yellow.

<3

Note to self, dont mess with these guys. Anyways I am glad that you 2 and any other people are making this incredible submod and all the other great mods you produce, sure it stops the production of a different submod, Oh well. People can B*%&^ and Whin all they like, but it wont help them at all and makes things even slower. Good luck with this mod, and May The Force Be With You!

Sig-the png is 2d ,when it's added to a 3d window it can stretch and contort into something you never planned...I will make it an 8 bar and trial and error fit untill it's somewhat straight in game.

I knew it was something technical like that. Thanks for explaining.

are you going to have 1 stick top charger and one charger with a lightbar sorry to ask if this question has been asked allready

are you going to have 1 stick top charger and one charger with a lightbar sorry to ask if this question has been asked allready

nope,the LAPD and CHP chargers will both be slicktops...the bpat charger will remain untouched and has a lightbar.I think such a good, mean looking car should not have a lightbar(eyesore)on it!!

sigmeister-the charger rear bar has been fixed,it has 7 lights and is as straight as an arrow.Chad has it and is doing his changes to it...

I knew it was something technical like that. Thanks for explaining.

here's the fixed rear lightbar,7 lights and straight as the marshal in a gay parade.I have not had any luck locating even 1 pic of a ATF crown vic,so for now it will be a police package p-71...anybody got ay ideas on the atf_cv please share them.

EDIT:CFD knew what was up with the ATF unit so we will be doing it as a non California code lighting...