goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

@freakinfuzzball Its cause the LACoFD is updating its engines, squads, and tillers. and they all have updated lighting and stuff.

@goog1967 and other team members ^"and they all have updated lighting and stuff." I am just telling im not suggesting it to you guys

Is it possible to make a LACoFD KME Kovatch ?

Something like this may or may not already be in progress. not by goog :)

@freakinfuzzball Its cause the LACoFD is updating its engines, squads, and tillers. and they all have updated lighting and stuff.

@goog1967 and other team members ^"and they all have updated lighting and stuff." I am just telling im not suggesting it to you guys

the new engines are the same chassis and body style but their playing with different light setups, there is no currently set lightbar in the LED format.

The new squad is a new kme rear end on a dodge chassis. again this may or may not be in progress :)

That would be so awesome!

I might just reskin the LAFD one that comes out and use it as a separate unit in my game if not.

if you're trying an lacofd reskin then the engine is even more wrong than before. the new city and the county styles are more different now than they ever have been.

Good day, community. 

Five years ago, we released the LA upgrade unit submod to enhance your gameplay expierence with realistic models based on law enforcement agencies located in and surrounding Los Angeles. We also introduced a ambulance for the LAFD. All of the units was outfitted with light patterns seen on the real units. Today, I am pleased to announce that we are updating this submod with exciting changes :

- Revamped lights and patterns, matching the same qualities seen in the RCMP modification. 

This means that the update will have brand new coronas, light maps, and patterns, tremendously improving the overall uniformity of the models. The custom coronas was used for the RCMP mod but we felt that it's important for the community if we share them through this sub-modification. 

- Natural light maps. I have created many new light maps to achieve a natural look when emitting from light sources, as the vanilla light maps are outdated and doesn't seem to achieve the natural look. 

- Custom siren tones. This update will also have brand new siren tones heard in Los Angeles. They will be high quality, have reverb/echo effects and loop properly. 

We feel that this update will vastly improve your gameplay expierence and allow the community to grow stronger with the new additions. 

Here is a photo albums that shows the difference between the older and new LAPD CVPI light update. Pay attention to the light maps and coronas, compare them to both models. Videos of the new lights will be posted tonight or tomorrow. https://m.imgur.com/a/QjWLg

We are hoping, with confidence, that the update will be out this summer, in a matter of weeks. So spread the word and tell your emergency 4/911 first responder buddies about this and anticipate a really cool update. 

Thanks for your time and go code 3! 

Edit :

• Upvote 2