goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Congratulations for being one of the best moddlers there is, this truley looks a great submod, and those units look amazing!!

my question was that the lapd crown vics did NOT have push bars on the front beacuse in the screen shots the LAPD crown vics have push bars. i thought that lapd crown vics did not have push bars.

the LAPD skins are just on my other units for pictures to show you guys,the final in game will be correct...BUT,you are wrong...some LAPD p-71's DO have pushbars(both rhino and LASD style)

the LAPD skins are just on my other units for pictures to show you guys,the final in game will be correct...BUT,you are wrong...some LAPD p-71's DO have pushbars(both rhino and LASD style)

looks sweet, I think you should credit Nnico though, as most people on this topic seem to think you made the CV :P

looks sweet, I think you should credit Nnico though, as most people on this topic seem to think you made the CV :P

yes,I thank and credit Nnico,which would be in a "read me"once released,I have just skinned and added our child models to his awesome model...I never have implied or want to take credit for something I did not make.Thanks Dyson

yes,I thank and credit Nnico,which would be in a "read me"once released,I have just skinned and added our child models to his awesome model...I never have implied or want to take credit for something I did not make.Thanks Dyson

I know haha but still it does come across as your own work, s'why whenever you post a pic of a model that aint from the team you should just add a credit at the bottom ;)

Looks great. A couple of things though:

The CHP is the only agency, of the three you've shown here, that utilizes the driver side steady red spot light. Mind you they don't have it on all of their vehicles, but only on some. For the LASD and LAPD vehicles you should make the spotlights into regular search lights.

The CHP vehicles equipped with the Vector lightbar and Whelen lightbar should not have the rearview mirror lights and the rear window shelf directional bar. Only the CHP slicktops have this light configuration. (By the way, great job on the white slicktop!)

This is a minor issue, but most of all the CHP, LASD, and LAPD cars don't have the rear side window metal grates that you have in the pictures.

Will you be putting the off-axis red LED warning lights on the side mirrors and the pushbar on the CHP vehicles? (I see that the light maestro CFD is onboard this project, so I'm assuming so.)

The CHP is the only agency, of the three you've shown here, that utilizes the driver side steady red spot light. Mind you they don't have it on all of their vehicles, but only on some. For the LASD and LAPD vehicles you should make the spotlights into regular search lights.

The CHP vehicles equipped with the Vector lightbar and Whelen lightbar should not have the rearview mirror lights and the rear window shelf directional bar. Only the CHP slicktops have this light configuration. (By the way, great job on the white slicktop!)

This is a minor issue, but most of all the CHP, LASD, and LAPD cars don't have the rear side window metal grates that you have in the pictures.

Will you be putting the off-axis red LED warning lights on the side mirrors and the pushbar on the CHP vehicles? (I see that the light maestro CFD is onboard this project, so I'm assuming so.)

I used my other templates from my other mod (that's why the bars and window textures) and skinned over them so the windows will all be re-worked as correct in real life... these skins were done in a night so I could show the units we will be using.

By the time you guys get these they will be real life correct as compared to photos also the CHP will have the mirror led's and the angled led's on the pushbar...

3997319922_f093d8b040_z.jpg

This is a minor issue, but most of all the CHP, LASD, and LAPD cars don't have the rear side window metal grates that you have in the pictures. -- Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the LAPD/LASD have updated their most modern units to utilize window protections.

Will you be putting the off-axis red LED warning lights on the side mirrors and the pushbar on the CHP vehicles? (I see that the light maestro CFD is onboard this project, so I'm assuming so.) - Yes.

I don't understand what you mean by posting the picture or by crossing out part of my sentence. Could you elaborate?

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your belief that LAPD/LASD have updated their most modern units to utilize window protections. I live in Socal and I have never seen an LAPD/LASD unit with the side window protection. (I'm assuming it has to do with the cost of purchasing window protection for all their vehicles.) In addition to this, the countless number of photos of LAPD/LASD units on flickr.com can attest to what I am saying.

Thanks for the info goog1967 btw which LAPD p71s have pushbars.

the ones in the pictures I showed you have them and some don't...kind of explains itself.

these are new lapd,lasd and chp skins...it is the Nnico p-71 model which will replace the original LA mod cv's which are smaller and not as skin friendly,they will also include a child pushbar and 2 lightbars.

this pack will include the models/prototypes and the skins,you will just have to put in the appropriate folders and your LA mod will have brand spanking new cv's...