camhesse1

Red River Rapids ,Michigan Fictional Town

I'm Going tobe working on both mods a little more now, that the busiest part of my year is coming to an end, be looking for progress in the next 2 weeks(Am having issues with finding a skinner who can start from scratch.... also need someone who can make a map in editor

OK... so we are getting a unit for pd skinned as we speak... same guy making my skins for dc mod.... and right now i need your guys' opinion.... I am thinking of redoing the fire stations.... is there anyone here who would like me to blend fire station 1 with the city pd station???? as in stead of having fire rigs back to back, you have pd and fd on one side and pd on the other?

Ok.... i need someones help real quick.... Both hd mods and i are having trouble loading photos to the forums.... its working nbut it takes an extremely long time.... any thoughts? the loading circle for me just keeps going round and round......

EDIT!!! NVM.... just really really slow..... here is Engine 1 and batt 2.... ENJOY!!!!!!!! LIKE HE SAID!!!!!

post-25937-0-47395200-1364853773_thumb.j

post-25937-0-32810200-1364853864_thumb.j

post-25937-0-63505400-1364853925_thumb.j

post-25937-0-90574400-1364853990_thumb.j

post-25937-0-51685500-1364854048_thumb.j

post-25937-0-12419200-1364854118_thumb.j

As for your photos taking for ever to load, Id recommend uploading them to imageshack or photobucket and then using the photo embed option when posting here.

Anyway, that battalion chief car looks nice! The engine needs a little work but hey, I like it! Keep up the good work!

As for your photos taking for ever to load, Id recommend uploading them to imageshack or photobucket and then using the photo embed option when posting here.

Anyway, that battalion chief car looks nice! The engine needs a little work but hey, I like it! Keep up the good work!

yeah... all the vehicles that are out are not fully for sure.... some need to be fixed, add lights etc.... the engine we had a lot of issues with but had to make do.... maybe more updates tomorrow... possibly tanker 1... :)

Hey I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything but it strikes me as unlikely that a city large enough to have a full time fire department and hazmat would have tankers. If the city was that large it would have hydrants. If it was a rural volunteer fire department it would be far more likely. Still looks like a great mod though.

dive, a lot of stations are in sketchup from many mods.... and Fred, This is not a full time fire dept as its a smaller town. Yes it has A hazmat and tankers, and tankers are needed as half of the map or a 1/3 won't have hydrants as some of it will be rural area with farm land and what not... so tankers ARE needed the hazmat is there because, i dont know exactly haha... the closest hazmat to me if probably an hour away, so im acting like that is where my station is, the biggest small city in the area(where there is a hazmat even though it is a volunteer fire dept.) its not a large city, its a bigger smaller city, therefore the need for a good amount of units including 3 tankers.... i might be a little confusing but you can post here again if you need anything explained better again... Thankyou for your comments though :)

I understand, then are you going to make it volunteerish? Like have POVs respond to the station (although that would take a lot of modding) perhaps just POVs on the map that can patrol or something. And this is just my humble opinion but it might be more realistic to have several smaller stations each with 1 tanker seems like 3 in a station is a bit extreme.