EM4life

E4LM: NYC 2013

The ambulance looks awesome thanks! Two bugs I just wanted to run past you, otherwise is a fantastically polished mod. 1) the Taurus and HWP explorer both lack wheels, so is there a package I should install for that? 2) All the riser bars work and are beautiful, except the old time nypd rotator car, the last one in list (in my opinion one of coolest looking). Is there any simple fix I can do for this?

Thanks for everything

I'll go back and take a look at all of my files to make sure there's no missing files. After the patch I made sure the ambulance would always work, but I have no clue why the new units would be missing wheels.

Make sure you've updated to the v2.1.1 patch, that should fix the ambulance at least.

Bug List: 1 The new highway patrol explorer light mast does not go up and also no wheels(like stated previously)

2 Highway Patrol Charger lightmast extends but the lights on the tower do not activate

3 highway patrol 2nd crown vic light mast will not extend but lights activate and are just floating in air

4 also do not have the new ambo

Thanks

Version 2.1.2 released!

After being busy for months on end with work, school, more work, and everything else life entails, I've finally been able to provide an update. It finally fixes the St. Lukes Ambulance and those pesky invisible wheels. Hpowever, I was unable to fix the old Highway CVPI's highway bars, they just dont want to be fixed. I'll try to find a fix in the future, or someone could poke around and fix it themselves and tell us how to do it. I hope this small update makes an already great mod to an amazing mod even greater. Here's to the hopeful release of NYC 2.0.

Changelog:

-NYPD Taurus and Explorer Wheels Fixed
-NYPD Charger Riser Lights Added
-NYPD Roll Back's Texture Fixed 
- EMS  St. Lukes' Ambulance Fixed (For real this time.)

Download:            -Emergency-Planet download: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/527-e4lm-nyc-2013/ 
                                            -MEGA download: https://mega.co.nz/#!jc5lHQDD!RK8Z5yVNwyAzxegdtfQIQ77lKPezWtJ3WJMc1fX4G60

0iNd6vh.jpg

Stay tuned for the future.

This mod/submod looks really great! I've got a question. NYC mod used to have CTD. Are those CTD fixed?

I've never crashed using the NYC Mod, or most mods for that matter; I doubt these lights will cause the game to crash.

I've crashed a couple of times on the NYC mod with your lights, but I don't think it's your lights, it's more the fact that I have an Intel graphics card. I do get a good 30-60 mins before I crash though lol.

It may have more to do more with driver support more or less. But, getting a real graphics card will definitely help.

Intel chipsets depending on which ones they are and what graphic drivers they use are unfortunately not created equal, some of the intel cards got the short end of the stick (esp ones modified by the computer manuf's) so not much can be done for them.  The original NY mod was pretty light on performance requirements so unless the lights are off the chart bad they should still be pretty stable on most computers even with increased lighting.  If it crashes alot for you, you can try removing the floor radiation from the light patterns, since they seem to cause the most performance hit of the lighting options in the game.

I've never crashed using the NYC Mod, or most mods for that matter; I doubt these lights will cause the game to crash.

Oops. I had some CTD's in the past... But if the rest of the people doesn't have any problem then i don't know what happened. I will try anyway :D

Yeah it'd most likely be the recording that was your culprit.  I know when I used to record even with my better computer, recordings caused the performance to take a decent hit while it was running in the background.  I used FRAPS when I had to record, so I am sure there are better programs by now available to do it, but mine hurt on performance causing a bit of lag when it was recording, though in my case it did not totally crash it.  Perhaps if the lag got bad enough it could wreck a script or something.

Yeah it'd most likely be the recording that was your culprit.  I know when I used to record even with my better computer, recordings caused the performance to take a decent hit while it was running in the background.  I used FRAPS when I had to record, so I am sure there are better programs by now available to do it, but mine hurt on performance causing a bit of lag when it was recording, though in my case it did not totally crash it.  Perhaps if the lag got bad enough it could wreck a script or something.

It seems like Nvidia ShadowPlay has no degradation of frames and runs without a performance hit, but Fraps has always been OK to record EM4 with, even with big mods. I have a modest gaming PC, and it's no Titan, but it plays pretty good. The NYC Mod has always been a more bare-bones set-up and isn't nearly as intensive as most, my mod certainly doesn't make things faster, but it's for the looks.