EM4life

E4LM: NYC 2013

Yea, that'd be great but this is a light alteration. You could always do that you'reself though.

Sorry!

Was confused, and thought "light" = "less/small" alteration. And I think I have no clue hwo to do that myself. But may Iam going to look for a "HowTo"

Oh thanks for that EM4Life.

Its a bit strange, cause Coca cola had his Coca Cola light version. But whatever, Im still lerning english.

Yea, that's what they do in other counties. It translates weirdly sometimes.

Firstly, I appologize for sparse updates and, frankly, this thread drying up pretty well. To remedy said situation for some time, I present to you some good news. So, secondly, you can find an update on the first post with a link to v1.2!

Changelog:

-NYPD Dodge Charger

-NYPD Disorder Control Van

-NYPD Disorder Control Transport

-NYPD HWY RMP Dodge Charger *beta*

-NYPD Rollback

-NYPD Tow

-NYPD Tow 2

And, by "beta", I mean that the highway bar's lights are non functional. You can raise/lower the bars but no lights will be on them. This is due to a missing prototype for them, this is a bug with the NYC Mod and something I cannnot fix.

And, by "beta", I mean that the highway bar's lights are non functional. You can raise/lower the bars but no lights will be on them. This is due to a missing prototype for them, this is a bug with the NYC Mod and something I cannnot fix.

This isnt a bug, the simple fact is why would we have kept un-necessary models for the mod's function? They are animated and use special lights on em, so they don't need the prototype... The proper statement would be there was not a SDK included to tamper with the hi-risers... Easy enough to overcome really.

This isnt a bug, the simple fact is why would we have kept un-necessary models for the mod's function? They are animated and use special lights on em, so they don't need the prototype... The proper statement would be there was not a SDK included to tamper with the hi-risers... Easy enough to overcome really.

I can't get highway bars to open in the light editer. If I knew how to, I would. On another note, you're right, it's not missing a prototype but it doesn't work like other similar systems I've encountered like this one. In others, the prototype had the movable peice in the upright position so you could edit the lights so I thought it was missing that. So, all in all, I'm most likely going to either not do them, or just wing it and try to place the in mid air.

Firstly, I appologize for sparse updates and, frankly, this thread drying up pretty well. To remedy said situation for some time, I present to you some good news. So, secondly, you can find an update on the first post with a link to v1.2!

Changelog:

-NYPD Dodge Charger

-NYPD Disorder Control Van

-NYPD Disorder Control Transport

-NYPD HWY RMP Dodge Charger *beta*

-NYPD Rollback

-NYPD Tow

-NYPD Tow 2

I cant download the Light Mod help !

What is that?

you are kidding right?

7Zip and WinRAR are packaging tools to reduce the size of any given file ( so to put less strain on the available download channel, to reduce the overall size a file would otherwise take )

these are quite common and widely used....I find it hard to believe that you never stumbled across these while hanging around on the WWW

anyways...you will find below the links to this tools

http://www.7-zip.org/

http://www.rarlab.com/

you are kidding right?

7Zip and WinRAR are packaging tools to reduce the size of any given file ( so to put less strain on the available download channel, to reduce the overall size a file would otherwise take )

these are quite common and widely used....I find it hard to believe that you never stumbled across these while hanging around on the WWW

anyways...you will find below the links to this tools

http://www.7-zip.org/

http://www.rarlab.com/

Im not going to do this cause my computer is not so good

Hello everyone! I would just like to say that although there has been a long period of silence in this topic, I would like to say that this alteration has not died out and I am still working on it. Making it better with every update released. I have taken alot of time (too much perhaps) to fine tune tune some units and do a buch of other ones. Over the period of time, I've lit 10 more cars than before and sveral updates on others. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming update.

Which reminds me, I need your oppinion! I have set up a poll on the pront page asking you guys a question...

-Would you like an ultra lit, super realisic, even more christmas tree like optional version of Rescue 1? (More lights and light realism)

1. No, get the update out faster!

2. Yes, take your time to get it done!

3. Yes, but release the next version first, then release this as an optional addon.

If this is done at any point, which it will be eventually, would you like it now, later, or never? Keep in mind this is optional and will come in a seperate folder. I might do a special video for this new unit showing off what was done, or you could just find out for yourselves.

Back to the update, it will be available soon as most of the units are already done. I estemate sometime in the next week or so. I'm shooting for a Friday release (October 28th) but that is subject to change. Please bear with me as final updates are made.

NYC Modifaction v2.0 stuff; eventually, the next version (2.0) of the NYC will be released and I plan to support it fully when it comes out. When the update is released I will evaluate the update and decide whether I need to release an update right away or get some lights done first. It all depends on how many new uints there in the update. Most likely I will get a patch out right away but I won't update my mod version. (Ex. v1.0 -> 1.0.1 instead of 1.0 -> 2.0 of my mod) When at least one car is lit from the update and it/they are released, I will update my version respectivly with the NYC Mod's (1.0 -> 2.0). On the main post I will clearly denote if the current version is compatible with the NYC Mod's current version. Most likly, there will be 2 version available, one compatible with 1.1, and one compatible with v2.0.

Thank you for you continued support of my alteration. Look for the update soon. Oh, and don't forget to vote in the poll!

Herro everybody! I'm back! Sorry about the wait, but all good things take time ;). Anyways, I've released a new version! 1.3 is now officially out so go to the first post for the download link. Below, I will be listing the change log for the new version, and hopefully, it includes that unit you've been waiting for. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to see in the next version!

Changelog: Added units:

FDNY: MERV 1.

NYPD: Bomb Squad, Traffic Impala 2000, ESU Explorer 1, ESU Bearcat, Prisioner Transport Van.

Other: SAR Excursion.

Upgrades: Rescue 1 (less lights), Ladder 16 (accurate lights), NYPD CVPI RMP (new strobes), EMS Exursion and Battalion Chief (better lightbar).

One last thing, if you were looking forward to the new Rescue 1, it's in the download!

And finally, enjoy! I hope you all like the update!