EM4life

E4LM: NYC 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you're all having a wonderful time with family and friends. Before I head out for the day, I thought I'd share and update with you. v1.4 is out now! (check the first post)

Change log: Added Units:

FDNY: N/A

NYPD: Motorcycle, ESU 2, ESU Jetski Truck

Other: N/A

Upgrades: Tow/Tow 2, Disorder Transport Unit, HWY RMP 01, Impala RMP, ESU 1, Ford Explorer, Engine 23 *overhall*, HAZMAT Support 1, Ford Expeditions x4.

Plus, as a holiday bonus, I've got a great video for you, enjoy!

So download now and don't forget to have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

EM4life, all I have to say is that your work is amazing and it makes this game truly fun to play. I hope the next update is soon because that new squad is...... wow

It's Rescue 1 but, yeah, update is coming today after I upload it. The skin is done so now all I have to do is tweak small bugs, transfer it to my other file, and upload the update.

EDIT: Update released, check the first post for details!

Just want to say thanks for making me sign up for yet another usless file program just to open this file or even DL is it friggen possible to do ANYTHING anymore with out having to sighn up for this program or that service.Let me DL my files and leave me the hell anone.I don't want to sign in with Facebook or twitter or ANYTHING I don't want to sped hours tring to link accounts people STOP useing this crap.Now I have to wait 24 hours because it says something is wrong with one of the 20 services needed to open this file.

thanks

• Downvote 1

Just want to say thanks for making me sign up for yet another usless file program just to open this file or even DL is it friggen possible to do ANYTHING anymore with out having to sighn up for this program or that service.Let me DL my files and leave me the hell anone.I don't want to sign in with Facebook or twitter or ANYTHING I don't want to sped hours tring to link accounts people STOP useing this crap.Now I have to wait 24 hours because it says something is wrong with one of the 20 services needed to open this file.

thanks

After researching into the issue, I've discovered there's no way around this. I'll set up an alternate link for those who don't want to sign up. 4Shared has changed since I started using them, and was unaware they forced an account to be used. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Link to alternate download: http://www.filehosti..._NYC_v1.4.3.rar

(You'll have to put in an email address, but that's it. I honestly couldn't find a better host. If you have one, which is free and requires no account, send it my way.)

I joined file share and you can click on it that states do not send me anything. Thats what I did and haven't got anything... Infact I haven't even confirmed my address.

What I have also done is I create a seprate email of if I think i will be getting useless stuff I create it on that email. It has worked great so far.

Can I ask and I'm sorry if this has already been asked, however when i go to add the files onto the New York Mod, it tells me I don't have the rights to over ride the existing files, am i doing something wrong? I am sorry if this is a simply fix, I'm sadly not very technically minded. Thanks

Can I ask and I'm sorry if this has already been asked, however when i go to add the files onto the New York Mod, it tells me I don't have the rights to over ride the existing files, am i doing something wrong? I am sorry if this is a simply fix, I'm sadly not very technically minded. Thanks

They shouldn't be doing that. All the files I provide are not locked or encoded in any way. Make sure you haven't modified your files in any way that may impact installation.

Don't know if it's already said, but the pole-things on the back of the EMS and FDNY supervisor vehicles and the ones on the highway patrol vehicle don't go up. You only see floating lights.

Your animations may be messed up, or there may be a bug in your model file or prototype file. I'll be looking into this. In the meantime, it shouldn't be a noticeable issue.

Thank you both for your concerns.

I just have a question, i see in your personal video where your showing off the cars you have way more vehicles than the original NYC 1.0.1, for instance you have a ford explorer. how do you get those extra vehicles?

EDIT: okay so i went into the editor and there all there, there's tons of them that I didn't even know exsisted hah. but they won't show up in game for some reason? any idea why?

I just have a question, i see in your personal video where your showing off the cars you have way more vehicles than the original NYC 1.0.1, for instance you have a ford explorer. how do you get those extra vehicles?

EDIT: okay so i went into the editor and there all there, there's tons of them that I didn't even know exsisted hah. but they won't show up in game for some reason? any idea why?

Edit dont matter

Version 1.4.4 (The NYPD Update) released!

Change log:

-Both DCU (Disorder Control Unit) vans redesigned: new 2009 Ford E-Series Vans
-A new 2006 CVPI replaces the old 2000 Impala
-Main CVPI received a light update
-ESU ESS (Pickup) new lightbar and newer LEDs
-All PCT (Precinct) units received light updates: Code 3 and hazard lights

At long last, an update! So, what have I been doing since the last update? Quite a bit, actually. With school out, I have much more time to work on the mod (between real work) as well as devote time to compete overhauls such as models and textures, not just lights. I took time to replace, remap, and relight vehicles using new techniques, patterns, and models available. Thanks to everyone still supporting the mod.

Be on the lookout for 1.4.5 and a new video soon!

Thank you so much for this your work is always awesome.

P.S. is the download still not approved or is my internet just messed up?

No, it's not approved yet. It could be 5 minutes or a couple days. The staff is slow as molasses as you know. (Just kidding, love you guys. <3)