EM4life

E4LM: NYC 2013

Emergency 4 Light Modification: NY2013
A light alteration for the NYC Mod.

Info:

Please, feel free to post suggestions, bugs, and other related material in this thread.
This is an alteration I made in my spare time, it's not perfect, so help me help you. Use this^

Version:

v2.1.2

-NYPD Taurus and Explorer Wheels Fixed
-NYPD Charger Riser Lights Added
-NYPD Roll Back's Texture Fixed 
-EMS St. Lukes' Ambulance Fixed (Added, for real this time.)

DOWNLOAD:
EM Planet download - http://www.emergency-planet.com/files/file/527-e4lm-nyc-2013/ - updated 2015/07/05

Mega downloadhttps://mega.co.nz/#!jc5lHQDD!RK8Z5yVNwyAzxegdtfQIQ77lKPezWtJ3WJMc1fX4G60 - updated 2015/07/05

Video:

Official E4LM: NYC Gameplay Video

I haven't had any bugs (though I rarely do with mods), anyway Fire and EMS look great as does the NYPD crown vic, I think i'll wait till you do the full NYPD lights (IF you do them to us this sub-mod fully) that being said keep up the great work, if you need me to find any NYPD videos I'd be more than happy to :) , being I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to lighting :P.

Don't use multiple lights to create a rotator effect. Instead use two corona's on the same spot with the same flash frequency and offset, but use other limits. For example, use one with the limit on 0.40 and the other at 0.99

OFF TOPIC:i have my own light mod but it requires a texture change on the squad (led lights) i have 100% realism lights on the rescue im working on the battalions now engine realistic rotators ambulance not started yea u get my drift

ON TOPIC:nice light mod respect for the work and time it took not gonna use them but i think those who do will like it.

:cheers-mate:

How do the lights handle on a slower system? I've noticed Nash's slow the game down a little, nothing too terrible but I'm curious if your lights have a similar effect.

Most likely. More lights = more CPU required, it's advised you have a decent system if you're going to use any mod such as my own. Obvously, it will vary with each set-up as no two computers act the exact same. Understandably, you'll have to expect some decrease in FPS. Hope this helps.

looks sweet man! ;) love the rotatory lights :D

Thanks.

Update:

-the first post has been updated with a new video showing the newest unit, NYPD's ESU 1.

-First post also has the download link for update version 1.0.1.

Version 1.0.1 change log includes:

-new unit; NYPD ESU 1

-numerous light tweaks

-fixed "readme" file

Enjoy.

Don't use multiple lights to create a rotator effect. Instead use two corona's on the same spot with the same flash frequency and offset, but use other limits. For example, use one with the limit on 0.40 and the other at 0.99

Also, add another light, using the last red corona, to give off the glare effect ( increase its size too)

I did these two, but meh, don't like em now, lol. I didn't know how to use Poly back then.

Also, add another light, using the last red corona, to give off the glare effect ( increase its size too)

http://youtu.be/5uoGJlN2XHU

http://youtu.be/u1subawUHxs

I did these two, but meh, don't like em now, lol. I didn't know how to use Poly back then.

Yea, IMO that truck did suck :P ambo was kinda nice though.

Sorry for delays, been busy lately. I've got some gret new stuff available now in the first post, so check it out!

NEWS:

-New version release, v1.1. This new update includes the following units added:

--NYPD 2000 Impala

--NYPD 2006 Impala

--NYPD Chevy Suburban

--NYPD Traffic 2006 Impala

--And FDNY Engine 10 has new improvments

Hope you enjoy the update, which can be found in the first post.

Good job,

would be cool if you could add a script that the ambulances can patrol.

Also I think that every Vector lightbar has a working traffic director, so why cant I use it to do so? Would be also a cool little tweak. Keep up the good work.