NM mod

san francisco submod (W.I.P)

one question, the CV back windows look like they are down but then it looks like the door skin was messed up. dont get me wrong, this is looking good (i want the cv and suv). keep up the good work and take your time.

that white bar is what keeps prisoners from breaking out duuuu

I'm sorry, but what work have you exactly done, beside your plagrised-informised introduction, I don't see the need of stimulating false hope by saying words without showing anything affiliated with the core project of yours. ( goog1967's sfpd pics was taken by him so please don't steal the credit by thanking others for the feedbacks towards the photos, as if you made em.)

Please do not take this the wrong way but look at your thread from the outside perspective view, and realize the voids. This may help you priorize yourself mentally in preperation for your project. How are you going to approach this?

nice, keep up the work, I once was working on the SF mod, but I stopped because of a few reasons, one of them was school and iI didnt had any scripters or mappers, I still have the models, if you want to use them, then just pm me, (they arent ingame yet)

well maybe I will restart my sf mod sometime

nice, keep up the work, I once was working on the SF mod, but I stopped because of a few reasons, one of them was school and iI didnt had any scripters or mappers, I still have the models, if you want to use them, then just pm me, (they arent ingame yet)

well maybe I will restart my sf mod sometime

thnx i PMed u

Stop wasting your time by raising false hope. Ether make something or shut it down. This "modification" has no moving wheels, it's just dusting up.

This reminds me the last 12 "modifications" that went off like this and later died shortly due to lack of knowledge or proper updates.

So I think it's the best idea If you can just learn the ropes, teach yourself how to model or edit lights, something constructive that would help you, and this will be benefitional for the sake of this sf project.

Stop wasting your time by raising false hope. Ether make something or shut it down. This "modification" has no moving wheels, it's just dusting up.

This reminds me the last 12 "modifications" that went off like this and later died shortly due to lack of knowledge or proper updates.

So I think it's the best idea If you can just learn the ropes, teach yourself how to model or edit lights, something constructive that would help you, and this will be benefitional for the sake of this sf project.

loll I learned everything except scripting :s

no i garenty u its got 4 moveing wheels

So your not doing anything? You're just gonna use other people's models and proclaim the credits?

Sounds like you don't know how to do anything. Toooo sooonn to start up a project.

How about texturing? Cause there's no way that goog1976 is going to do skins for you.

Make something to prove others that you are participated with effort.

So your not doing anything? You're just gonna use other people's models and proclaim the credits?

Sounds like you don't know how to do anything. Toooo sooonn to start up a project.

How about texturing? Cause there's no way that goog1976 is going to do skins for you.

Make something to prove others that you are participated with effort.

will you just wait!!!! i meen come on if your so diligent on proveing any thing than u make an sf mod