corbinj33

Help with Missions

Ok, I am stuck on Mission 5 of 911 First Responders which is equivilent to EM4. I've gone through it maybe 7 times, and cannot complete it. So, if somebody has completed the game, and would copy there completed game files to me, that'd be much appreciated. Doesn't have to be 100%, just so I can go back and play them. And also, need to be taught how to put them into my game.

Guest sbdolphine

I know this mission is little bit hard when you first play it. Because you need to control manythings at same time to save all people.

After you rescue one victim at left side of bridge by Heilcopter. You don't need to think about that until bridge collapse. Just call Bridge layer next to the Helicopter to set the bridge fast as you can. In fact the time when bridge collapse is almost same when birdge layer complete the bridge. You need to do that fast and solve the other situlations before that event happens.

In my opinion, This mission iis somekind practive mission for control many siturations at same time. After this missions you need to handle many things at same time, so you need to learn how to do that at this mission. If you can't clear this mission with your own control skill. You can't clear other missions you need to do.

For example, Mission 11 shows simular situration which you show at this mission. you need to save peoples in wreckages. There are small space to use, some people in water, 2 wreckages need to pull out, need to set a bridge... and event which kill many victims at once. It's looks like a extended version of Mission 4 and need to control almost crazy to clear this mission 100%.

Here is my 100% video at this mission. Follow the link below.

http://www.vimeo.com/26067756