chrisblaalid

N00bs @ modding takes alot of heat!

Alot of people, starts "bitching" and complaining when a little wannabe wants to make a Mod.

I know, if you want to make a mod, you need to know at least something about modding.

If you dont know shit, dont say that your making a mod, then ask alot of help! You can NOT supervise a mod, you need to do at least over half of the work to call it your own mod. Or you could just end up calling it for example, hoppah-mikeyPI-Stan-chrisblaalid-and-the-100-other-people-that-helped-me-Mod...

My point is, maybe the moderators should make a category called something like "Mod Wishing Well" or "Wish there was a Mod called...". Were n00bs can post theyr wishes, instead of "gathering a team". Or dividing up the categorys, "advanced modders" , "novice modders" and "beginner modders".

Kind of hard to understand?

1. Advanced Modders - For those who really doesnt need any help

2. Novice Modders - For those who may need some help

3. Beginner Modders - For those who need most of/all the help

(BETA's are not included in this, bec everyone needs them)

All of the users are aware of theese, knowing if you post a topic in post 1. you WILL NOT get any help :P

Seems abit harsh? Well, "entrance on your own risk to the Beginner Modders Category" :P

And offcourse, posting a post in category 3. Make them aware that they will be getting ALOT of heat!

Ofc, everybody here wishes they were like the great modders. Making theyr own mod and shit! Hell yeah, I wish I had the power to steal everyones moddingskills and make the worlds best EM Mod! But sadly, the worlds needs N00bs!

I was once a n00b, maybe I still am.. I know my mod (WIP) would fall in category 2..

I get the reason your writing this were all sick of noobs and immature kids. The thought of different levels fort the modders i like but i dont think we need them at the moment we all know most off the people on this forum that can mod. besides if someone makes a "I want this mod" topic cant we just ignore them and report it for deletion. But i do agree with you one most of your opinions.

There are many ideas out there that are good, but my theory is that when a n00b comes with a great idea, and gets no help. The Modidea is dead, no one wants to make it because if they sucseed a little newbie comes running "hey thats my idea"...

Thats why so many ideas are dead... too bad actually

There are many ideas out there that are good, but my theory is that when a n00b comes with a great idea, and gets no help. The Modidea is dead, no one wants to make it because if they sucseed a little newbie comes running "hey thats my idea"...

Thats why so many ideas are dead... too bad actually

Most people don't think ahead like that. The real reason for not continuing ideas is the lack of motivation.