chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

So here is the project I talked about yesturday...

A combined Police, Fire and Ambulance Station... There will also be a Hospital Connected to this project with a walkbridge over the road ;)

Is it THA shit or just shit? :P please let me know ;)

utrykningskvartalet.jpg

Ingame pictures will be posted later today (maybe)

Is it possible to have the Riots somewhere on a main street or something like that... i mean... insted of at the house and at the carwash the riot shoud be at the long road in the middel of the LA map... get my point?

There is a new map comming, so do not worry ;)

SHOW & TELL:

So I wanted to show another piece of the new map today.. The actuall emergency station..

Press the spoiler button to see what it looks like..

A overview of the whole area

utrykningskvartalet12.jpg

:P so this is just a "teaser" :P

We will just show you a little bit of the Firestation area, since it is not done

utrykningskvartalet4.jpg

utrykningskvartalet5vm.jpg

The Ambulance Wing

utrykningskvartalet1.jpg

utrykningskvartalet10.jpg

utrykningskvartalet11.jpg

And the police wing

utrykningskvartalet6.jpg

utrykningskvartalet7.jpg

utrykningskvartalet8.jpg

utrykningskvartalet2.jpg

utrykningskvartalet3.jpg

utrykningskvartalet9.jpg

;)

And finally, the commandcenter for Fire, Popo and Ambulances

utrykningskvartalet13.jpg

Dude, that's just awesome :D I am really looking forward for this version :) Good job :happy:

One question, will there be for all these vehicles that is spawned at the police station a "Back to police station" buttom?

Also, why not making some familiar with Aarhus Mod that there is an "Alarm buttom" at the commandcenter that will call for more workers like police officers, firemen and ambulance persons.

Any way good job ^^

Dude, that's just awesome :D I am really looking forward for this version :) Good job :happy:

1. One question, will there be for all these vehicles that is spawned at the police station a "Back to police station" buttom?

2. Also, why not making some familiar with Aarhus Mod that there is an "Alarm buttom" at the commandcenter that will call for more workers like police officers, firemen and ambulance persons.

Any way good job ^^

1. Jepp

2. we are actually working on that... ;)

Looking forward to more of this mod. Amazing work you guys do.

I love the MB-Class Police Car. Some of the vehicles in previous versions of the mod, have had too many flashing lights on the vehicles.

Norwegian emergency vehicles don't have flashing lights all over, such as American vehicles do.

In my private version of the mod, I have removed a lot of lights from some vehicles

Guest per1991

Could we have it like the LA Mod where only one to two things happen at the same time? And more time so that one can actually respond realistcally instead of sending one unit to a bunch of people?

Also I would love to see some Yellow firetrucks, as well as Airport Fire Trucks. In the LA mod there is the LAX Crash Tender, however for Norway Mod you could just repaint your allready existing Scania Truck.

And I don't think that Norwegain Fire Trucks have a water canon on the roof where it is in the model now.

I know that some new Fire Trucks get the Rosenbauer Canon on the front like in the picture below.

Bod__fly_6x6_2_skr_tt_forfra1.jpg

This is a 6x6 Airport Fire truck used by the Air Force at Bodø Main Air Station.

Realistcally speaking, I think it would be wise to have a Water Truck as well, like this one

Bod__fra_siden.jpg

If you want and have the time it would be awesome to see a Rosenbauer Panther in this mod

OSL_Panther_Gardermoen31.jpg

So, hows the progress in the next version? I'd like to see more pictures of the map if it has come any futher :)

I dont have a working computer, and due to the very wide selection of games released in the past weeks not much have been done!

I do belive that comment were ment to hint towards me? :P YES, my mind has been elsewere the last few weeks, due to release of several games.. Saints Row the Third, Battlefield 3, CoD - MW3.. etc I have bought them all, then I have to try them...

But I can tell you a little info:

We are still working on the mod, though the progress has not changed to much.. The next version will most likely not be released before christmas.. BUT, I can promise to give all the NoMod Fans a Christmas Present, that will be a huge update on what is new up until christmas.. Ofc the best would be an update on the 24th December ;) But I am not home for the holidays.. So the update will be released right before I walk out the door to go to my parents for the holidays :P That will most likely be the 20-21st december..

The update will include:

Info

Pictures of the new map

Pictures of new units

Pictures of gameplay

MAYBE a video..

Hope you all have patience ;)