chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Chris were did you get the first sprinter ambulance?

I dont remember the site name, but there was a site that is not emergency-planet or emergency-forum.de...

think it was nrw-modification... or something...

Just a couple of minor bugs. Have looked through the topic, and I don't think they are mentioned spesifically.

- The Coastguard "Cutter" (Fireboat) Has the textures mirrored on one side needs to be flipped.

- The larger car accident sites has some of the debris floating in midair instead of lying on the ground. I.e you can see it hovering above emergency vehicles on the site, and if you tilt the camera you can see it clearly.

Those are two dfferent ambulance types. The real from nw is from Genios, in chris`s pic they are from Binz and Delfi..The one with Genios are allready in the mod!!! What we should make next is T5 ambulances with Genios.. :holdglass:

aaaand there you have your new assignment ^^ good job Alex03 ;)

why not both? :o :P

it may take some time, but hey... we got all the time in the world right? :P

noo :dry:

You should focus on editing the mod, fixing the bugs and removing the LA part before you start making new stuff :sporty:

That would've been better :happy:

So, 1st; fix bugs, remove LA part || 2nd; Make the freeplay map || 3rd; Then make new stuff ^^

That would be awesome if you followed that :D

Is there room for one more?? ;)

when you started telling me what to do, you lost your place in the passanger seat... now, I have degraded you to the compost room, that is the room were we store compost to make more fuel for my spaceship... and were you now are sleeping... I WANNA MAKE NEW STUFF^^ I LIKE new stuff ... Basta bom!

But don't feel bad, you will still survive ;) but just becouse you are good to have to develop the NoMod.. ;):P