chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

1 day and half! :tongue2:

Haha :D

chrisblaalid Can I make a sub mod of you mod??

About the "terrorist" atacks?

I know you didn´t ask me but isn´t that a inappropriate thing to do? The 22.07 thing was a horibble thing that happened, nothing i want to see in a game....

And if you read in earlier posts, Chris are mention that he got exlusive permissions for the Norway Mod ONLY....

Maybe that can answer your question...

EDIT: didn´t see Chris last post... sorry!

Haha :D

I know you didn´t ask me but isn´t that a inappropriate thing to do? The 22.07 thing was a horibble thing that happened, nothing i want to see in a game....

And if you read in earlier posts, Chris are mention that he got exlusive permissions for the Norway Mod ONLY....

Maybe that can answer your question...

EDIT: didn´t see Chris last post... sorry!

Yes I did... However... That shouldn't stop people from making addons to NoMod ;) They wont be needing to use the models, just make extra and "add them on" :P

I am so happy to see someone finally doing the norway mod :) Even if me and my team gave up a long time ago... I have one thing to say: Congratulations! :cheers-mate:

well "takk" you ::P

please know that it only took 5 months :P and this summer I only worked on it all together maybe 10-15 days... (It should be more, since this summer has not been to great here in norway/sørlandet :P ) and my "team" isn't much a team either.. I was the puzzlemaster, who put it all together.. Alex03 took care of the special made models.. aleksanderwoods took care of some textures and the sirensounds... Xandarb run the BETA's with his assistant focuz..

So to all of you who want to make a mod... but really don't know how to do it.. read touturials.. all you can find... get photoshop... and figure out the rest on the way.. It is EASY once you get into it ^^

Great mod, just finished playing it. I have a few issues that I don't think anyone has reported, so maybe it's a download issue, but in freeplay I can buy the securitas cars but I can't even select securitas officers to buy, and I also don't have any tull (customs) cars or the Falk tow truck.

Great mod, just finished playing it. I have a few issues that I don't think anyone has reported, so maybe it's a download issue, but in freeplay I can buy the securitas cars but I can't even select securitas officers to buy, and I also don't have any tull (customs) cars or the Falk tow truck.

I have the same problem :(

An update will be released today, were this securitas problem is fixed

The Tull/Customs were removed since they didn't have much use :P

The Falck Tow Truck Large were also removed

The Falck Small Tow Truck were repainted into NAF Tow Truck.

UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR NORWAY MOD!

Since the updates, we have gotten reports of a few bugs... smaller but noticable bugs..

I have fixed most of them. Still working on a few issues like the Ballistic Shield, so this will not be available just yet.

HERE IS THE UPDATE:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1662252577/Norway_Mod_v1.rar

Changelog:

Fire Department Hummer Siren and Flashing lights is fixed.

MP has no more flickering Icons.

Securitas has personell in theyr vehicles.

Lege Vehicle has no longer Dutch Licence Plates

Callsigns updated on the Ambulance vehicles.

Riot Persons can now remove barricades after Riot Deployment

Regards

chrisblaalid

Edited by chrisblaalid

Thanks for update. This is awesome mod but some reason my game crashes sometimes when i play mods :/

You should reinstall your game and the same with your mods...

If that doesn't help.... Buy a new computer :P

oh my bad... wrong update xD

Here is the right update:

https://rapidshare.c...rway_Mod_v1.rar

I have also updated all the posts containing this update, so we wont see this problem again xD

well wich version is this now? still v1? i tought by every bug fix it is 0.1 up?