chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Hi, so far im loving the mod. The vehicle models and textures are great!

I just have one question, is there some way to play with the original freeplay map? For some reason im not a big fan of the LAmods freeplay map.

Anyways keep up the great work guys!

Hi, so far im loving the mod. The vehicle models and textures are great!

I just have one question, is there some way to play with the original freeplay map? For some reason im not a big fan of the LAmods freeplay map.

Anyways keep up the great work guys!

Yes there is a way...

Go to c:/program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4/data/maps and COPY!!! the 3 files named "freeplay" (dds e4m and eft) and copy them in to the Norway Mod/Maps folder... overwrite? Yes!

Its important that you just COPY the files from the data folder!!

I do belive that should work :P if not... install the mod all over again xD

Yes there is a way...

Go to c:/program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4/data/maps and COPY!!! the 3 files named "freeplay" (dds e4m and eft) and copy them in to the Norway Mod/Maps folder... overwrite? Yes!

Its important that you just COPY the files from the data folder!!

I do belive that should work :P if not... install the mod all over again xD

I gave that a try, but the game seems to crash back to desktop when i try loading freeplay, it loads it all the way and then crashes.

I tried installing the mod again, but it did not help...

Any idea where the problem is?

You removed something important files ? Install game again or try system restore?

I only did what chrisblaalid instructed me to do. I copied the 3 freeplay files over to the mod/maps folder.

I reinstalled the game and tried again, but the same thing.

Is it possible that some of the scripts or spawnpoints of the vehicles conflict with the original freeplay map and cause it to crash?

I found this missing model

chrisblaalid: What vehicle is this? :s What does the unit info say?

Also there is missing inventory icon of military police person.

Me the same, can you upload the mod to another server? chrisblaalid

chrisblaalid: I'll see what I can do ;)

I only did what chrisblaalid instructed me to do. I copied the 3 freeplay files over to the mod/maps folder.

I reinstalled the game and tried again, but the same thing.

Is it possible that some of the scripts or spawnpoints of the vehicles conflict with the original freeplay map and cause it to crash?

chrisblaalid: Don't continue trying, I'll see if I can release a version with the original freeplay map, in case other people try it... We don't want them to F¤"# up the mod :P;)

I have notice that the police baricade (politibarikaden) from riot police can not be taken away, is it a bug or?

chrisblaalid: This is not a bug... This option (deploy riot team) is originaly from Stan, who has given it to NY Mod... It is POSSIBLE I am missing some files... need to work that out...

I'm sorry but I can't understand you.

hmmm...

Ok... you have played the LA Mod right?

There's a large FBI Truck... In the Norway Mod it is called KRIPOS instead of FBI... get it?

That truck has the same personell units... is it corrupt?

chrisblaalid Can I make a sub mod of you mod??

About the "terrorist" atacks?

actually... no... I would not reccomend that you do that... not so soon anyways...

I think that it is too early, people are still mourning theyr losses... me personally lost friends in theese attacks...

You may maybe make it someday, but for now... I'm sorry, but no..Hope that you understand