chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Its not even that good, the only thing you guys changed is models and skins and just took the scripts and map from Hoppah' LA mod. that sucks. That where you guys need to call it " Norway LA Submod" lol.

I can not disagree, but there will come a new map... But that works takes alot of time... So temporary this is what you get..

The plan is to make several new maps with new missions etc... but since the "basic" is done, we released it...

To sum up:

Since this now is released, we can dedicate all our time on new "scenarios".. If you get my point here... Sorry for the dissapointment...

Its not even that good, the only thing you guys changed is models and skins and just took the scripts and map from Hoppah' LA mod. that sucks. That where you guys need to call it " Norway LA Submod" lol.

Bit agreed.. i thought there would be different map even.. but still good.

Shame on you ;) The mod is good, think about the short time that have taken do made.

I have a serious concern. Did you get permission from hoppah and the NY MOD team to use their units for reskin because you can get in HOT Water for that!

Yes I do actually... And I wish to point out one huge fact on that matter..

The Models from the NY Mod (as well as scripts) are on an excluzive permission basis.. meaning that the special permits given from MikeyPI and Hoppah is for Norway Mod and Norway Mod ONLY..

If someone wish to use theese models for their own mod, they have to get this permission from them personally...

This fact is also written in the readme that follows the mod.. as well as the credits in the first post..

Well, the meaning of links is that they take you to another page :P

But I'll help you out a little....

1. Press the link

it will take you to the rapidshare file download page.

2. You will get 3 options.

BUY NOW! DOWNLOAD SAVE

It will be the green one (DOWNLOAD) you are looking for to press... :P then a popup will show with two buttons:

Press the FREE DOWNLOAD button... VOILA, the mod is downloading ;)

Yes I do actually... And I wish to point out one huge fact on that matter..

The Models from the NY Mod (as well as scripts) are on an excluzive permission basis.. meaning that the special permits given from MikeyPI and Hoppah is for Norway Mod and Norway Mod ONLY..

If someone wish to use theese models for their own mod, they have to get this permission from them personally...

This fact is also written in the readme that follows the mod.. as well as the credits in the first post..

Sorry i was just worried that you could get in trouble and the mod would be taken down

Well, the meaning of links is that they take you to another page :P

But I'll help you out a little....

1. Press the link

it will take you to the rapidshare file download page.

2. You will get 3 options.

BUY NOW! DOWNLOAD SAVE

It will be the green one (DOWNLOAD) you are looking for to press... :P then a popup will show with two buttons:

Press the FREE DOWNLOAD button... VOILA, the mod is downloading ;)

I did, but the Free download thing, I didn't see it. Let me try it again.

Tried again, still couldn't get it. Just came to some page about what I could do with Rapidshare.

86 downloads the first 12 hours... surprising... mostly over the interest for this mod... I kind of like it :P

And yes, MultiPlayer is tested and should work perfectly ^^

Any bugs, please report it to me ..

86 downloads the first 12 hours... surprising... mostly over the interest for this mod... I kind of like it :P

And yes, MultiPlayer is tested and should work perfectly ^^

Any bugs, please report it to me ..

I didnt see anyone telling how it is ingame? Well, im going to post my first impression after i played it :)

It has a lot of units, all with a high level of detail, the lights are also very successful. By having, you have until Mercedes G Class used to transport the Utoya's murderer, a vehicle valued at more than 95,000€ and I love this vehicle.

I have not found any error in the scripts, skins... Now, maybe it's my favourite Mod (released)

You did a great job! It's perfect.

It has a lot of units, all with a high level of detail, the lights are also very successful. By having, you have until Mercedes G Class used to transport the Utoya's murderer, a vehicle valued at more than 95,000€ and I love this vehicle.

I have not found any error in the scripts, skins... Now, maybe it's my favourite Mod (released)

You did a great job! It's perfect.

Well its not perfect there is 1 point, of the volvo V50 Doctors car has the original Dutch Number Plate from bartjk

So maybe is that a nice fix for the next version, also i would change if i was you the sirens of the police cars to orginal ones

It are just suggestions dont get angry :)

Further you did a great job!

Hi.

The mod is fantastic so far.

Love the massive amount of vehicles and units, the details and possibilities.

Anyway, i have a small question.

The "beredskapstroppen"-unit has the option of picking up armoured shield, but i can't find any vehicle that contains this shield...

There is no Security personell to put in the securitas vehicle?

...Also, the "get equiptment"-icon on the MP-guy flickers with the "get road flare"-icon. No biggy, just annoying.

Hi.

The mod is fantastic so far.

Love the massive amount of vehicles and units, the details and possibilities.

Anyway, i have a small question.

The "beredskapstroppen"-unit has the option of picking up armoured shield, but i can't find any vehicle that contains this shield...

There is no Security personell to put in the securitas vehicle?

...Also, the "get equiptment"-icon on the MP-guy flickers with the "get road flare"-icon. No biggy, just annoying.

Armored shield is not available yet... It will come soon

What? Is there no Securitas personell? :-S

Get Equipment on MP flickers... check... thank you

Hey everyone!!!

I can see now that many have downloaded the mod and like it, and for us in the team it is great!!!

But every mod is not "perfect" pleas give us a hint about it, here or by pm. Anny ideas are welcome. But what I would love too see is that you shear your best Norway mod moment by either pictur(s) or video(s) or just write a summary. Show the forum how good it is!!

Me and Chris is already working on an addon to it!! I am not going to reveal anything now, but i can say : It will be awsome!!!

Soo in the meantime Play and have funn with Norway mod!!!

Greeting Alex03