chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

did you use a editor program to edit the infotext file?

i tried using dreamweaver once, but it messed up the file

No I just use notebook2... But I think I found a solution... :P

I have gotten the Ambulance, Fire Department and the TEC bit to work.. So I am taking the police part one vehicle at the time :P Have worked on this solution for about 9 hours now... and so far so good... :P

No I just use notebook2... But I think I found a solution... :P

I have gotten the Ambulance, Fire Department and the TEC bit to work.. So I am taking the police part one vehicle at the time :P Have worked on this solution for about 9 hours now... and so far so good... :P

Youre a genius! ^^

Im a Norwegian myself and I love this mod. I am looking forward to when it's realesed.

But I am wondering about, where did the Lege car went ? As it would have been nice to have that vehicle also.

And could you show some pictures from the free map of the fire station and the police station and more ?

You've done a good job and I am looking forward for the realese.

Im a Norwegian myself and I love this mod. I am looking forward to when it's realesed.

But I am wondering about, where did the Lege car went ? As it would have been nice to have that vehicle also.

And could you show some pictures from the free map of the fire station and the police station and more ?

You've done a good job and I am looking forward for the realese.

There will be a "Lege Car" actually, there will be 3 lege vehicles... :P

The freeplay map will have to wait, due to the following situation:

I do not know what the hell I am doing :P

I can do much, but when it comes to maps... my only skill there is the texture... However, I will not stop working on it.. and it will maybe be released on an later version..

I am planning to complete the infotext problem tonight... so I can continue working on the MP5 problem ;)

To sum up where I stand right now: I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel ^^

UPDATE:

Good News:

Infotext file is now rewritten, tested and confirmed working.

Bad News:

The MP5 script is still not cooperating, the target is to have MP5's in the two Delta Geländerwagens. Now it does not.

Solution:

1. The mod will be released without the possibillity to get MP5's from the MB's.

2. Will continue to work on the problem

3. The Delta SUV will be switched with one of the MB's, adding the possibillity to get the MP5 from one of the MB's (not both).

EDIT:

MP5 script is now fixed to equip the MB's with MP5s.

MOD COMPLETE!

Great! Now you need to wait for the Slow asses from NextGenTel or whoever your ISP to fix your connection which should have been done a while a go.

don't worry... they have allready been here... was here earlier today :P

We are waiting for were to host the file from ;)

Another update:

A temporary download link will be posted in 8,5 hours, this gives time for team members to have the first chance to download it. I do think they deserve it, since they have been a part of the making of it.

The download link will be posted as a new "reply" and on the first post of this thread.

Actual time for release:

Monday, 22 August

21:00 -- 09:00 PM

(GMT + 2:00)

Another update:

A temporary download link will be posted in 8,5 hours, this gives time for team members to have the first chance to download it. I do think they deserve it, since they have been a part of the making of it.

The download link will be posted as a new "reply" and on the first post of this thread.

Actual time for release:

Monday, 22 August

21:00 -- 09:00 PM

(GMT + 2:00)

Damn i have to wait till tomorrow, at the least its going to be releasd :D