chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Fantastic job, bro. I'm from Norway too and this looks just like the units in RL. I wish you the best of luck and hope you take your time before you release it ;)

Take my time? :P you are the first person to tell me to take my time, most people are unpatient to get the stuff :P

But it's allmost done... at least v.1 is allmost done.. There is always something to do ^^

Because I want to get Deluxe (or gold) with the different missions and maps

I had one more idea for the NAF, you could make one of the F-350 pick-ups into a mechanic's truck, you could skin it yellow with a yellow light bar on top.

Because I want to get Deluxe (or gold) with the different missions and maps

I had one more idea for the NAF, you could make one of the F-350 pick-ups into a mechanic's truck, you could skin it yellow with a yellow light bar on top.

www.amazon.de

oooor... just download it :P

and for the NAF wish... erhm... do you have a NAF fetish?

A feiitsh is an Italian sub with four different types of ham and meats, 8 different cheeses, and about a pound or so of vegetables, AND!!! I like Tow trucks. I was so bummed when they caneled 'Wrecked'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcmi_BI-yc

So you get those missions i deluxe right? or are they in gold? And correct me if I'm wrong on the fetish stats. And I'm just trying to help, you'll know when I'm trying to be a pain in the ass :P

there are only 3 extra missions in the deluxe version.. but yes, if you buy/download it.. (leagaly or illeagal) you will get the 3 extra missions, the deluxe version will not be included in the regular em4. They will be separate ;)

Fetish = addiction to something... example: Like latex-fetish.. rubber balls in your mouth with wips and stuff... :P

there are only 3 extra missions in the deluxe version.. but yes, if you buy/download it.. (leagaly or illeagal) you will get the 3 extra missions, the deluxe version will not be included in the regular em4. They will be separate ;)

Fetish = addiction to something... example: Like latex-fetish.. rubber balls in your mouth with wips and stuff... :P

I meant on the Sandwich stats, I had health first term, we learned about those in the addiction unit. and I found the game, Thanks!! :cheers-mate:

And lets get :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: before this blows up in our faces.

maybe not the pickup... Maybe I will include a NAF car, we will see ;)

Come on the pick-up would look awesome!! No, I really don't about the truck as long as you can get the tech car to match the at least the tow trucks, because in others mods like LA and NY, they don't match the tech car with the tow trucks, and the tech heli, and I think the mod looks better when it at least some of it matches.

We should really have a MB Gelandewagen. I can see what I find, or if not, I will see what I can do.

I know the CCC has one, though it does not have openable doors... And I got a door fetish with this game... That will say, if the modell does not have doors, It kind of freak me out... :P

Come on the pick-up would look awesome!! No, I really don't about the truck as long as you can get the tech car to match the at least the tow trucks, because in others mods like LA and NY, they don't match the tech car with the tow trucks, and the tech heli, and I think the mod looks better when it at least some of it matches.

The TEC Chopper in my mod is a coast guard chopper... I know the NAF in norway has a NAF plane, but not a NAF chopper.. But however they uses the plane to supervise traffic and such, not rappelling a engineer down to fix the rail crossing and light intersections :P

I'm considering making a NAF truck/van, just to stop your little addiction to NAF units, but my conserns are if I do so, what will be next? A NAF boat? NAF Pontoon Vehicle? NAF Ufo?

Dude, one moore thing... Viking sounds much cooler then NAF ;)

:sorrysign: