Norway Mod (RELEASED)

READY TO DOWNLOAD!!

INFO: This post is updatet 25.06.2012.

UPDATE:

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK :

http://norwaymod.oscss.eu/

Thank you to

LoKii

For providing us with this awesome download server! And work with a temporary download site at all!

Changelog:

Changed the downloadlink

Creators Work

What is the creator working on right now

New Units

99%
We are adding some new units for you all ;)!

Map Development

30%
As we promised there is a new map underway, due to technical difficulties, we had to start over. But we are getting progress.

Bug fixing

0%
Fixing bugs that are reported in by player's

Translations

50%
We are translating in to english and Norwegian.

Recording Norwegian Voices

0%
We have a very professional and skilled soundengineer recording voices for us.

Let me tell you all about something awesome. Specially for the people of Norway. This is your opportunity to take control over Norways Emergency Units! Politiet, Ambulansetjenesten, Brannvesenet, Statens Vegvesen, Securitas, Forsvaret etc etc! It will all be under your command!

Now let me tell you about my mod.

Norway Mod started out as a submod for LA Mod. Reskinning vehicles and units. However, Norway does not have CV's for policecars, they drive Volvo's and Volkswagen's. And the paramedics? VW's and Mercedese's. So the models in the LA Mod, did not work out. Or, some of them did ^^ according to my opinion / desire.. hehe..

So the changing started..

New models where imported from other mods, models where replaced and reskinned! And woila... here it is... THE Norway Mod!

Permits where obtained, and the mod is now in it's fourth stage of testing!

Now we have grown bigger again, this time we are joined by the Rundefjord Mod. They wanted to be integrated in the NoMod, and why shouldn't we? The Rundefjord Mod was a great mod. And now with NoMod and Rundefjord Mod together we are making the largest Scandinavian Mod available.

The Team and I ALMOST can not wait to give to you, The Norway Mod v.2!

So stay tuned, it's just around the corner/size]

Completion News:

New city is under construction

Norwegian Voices are beeing recorded

Translations are under translation.

Time for release: not defined.

CREDITS

(Allmost 100% complete)

These people are the reason that the Norway Mod is what it is today. Without theese people the Norway Mod would not exist. Many names, so made it in to a "spoiler".

Many of the new models are free to use, but some are given on a exclusive permissin basis. Meaning, that you can not just take the models without asking permission. Contact me if you want to know the name of the creator for the part you are about to use in your mod. (or look it up in the Credits).

Norway Mod Team:

One of the smallest teams tongue.gif

chrisblaalid - ModChief & Creator of mod

Alex03 - Deputy ModChief & Co-Creator of mod

alexanderwoods - Chief Sound & Skinner

mutu - Translator

CROPLAYER - Map Developer

(more to come, permissions permissions... allways permissions tongue.gif)

Norway Mod BETA Team:

Huge credits also to theese guys, spending hours and hours testing the mod.

Xandarb - Chief BETA Team

focuz - Lead BETA Team

BETA Team is going through Staff Changes, stay tuned

Creators outside of the Team:

All textures are re-done by chrisblaalid. Lights redone by Norway Mod Lighting Team.

in (allmost) alphabetical order tongue.gif

Abraxsa            Bull bars              

Battlemaster        New firefighters (to come)    Volvo v70          

Bartjk            Volvo v50              

Chidea            Firetruck ladders    Scania HLF1    Scania TLF 2040    Atego 7GR  Mercedes Atego DLK  

David            Merdedes Sprinter    VW T5    VW Passat    VW Caddy  

Firenze            (Investigating where his model is/what model he participated on)      

FlorianHeinsberg     MB 1120 RW2    Merdedes LF16/12 Firetruck          

Florian Hagen        (HLF) Fire & Rescue Truck    Bull Bars    HLF Magirus auf MB Actros    Toursimo Bus            Strobel RTW

Florian B./Florian    HLF Magirus auf MB actros              

fabi s.             (Investigating where his model is/what model he participated on)  

Flkalley         Mercedes Sprinter              

Hoppah            LA Mod Creator and also over 90% of all scripting!              

FloH            Tourismo Bus              

Goya            GW A/S                

Hennefer95        Iveco Daily Gerätewagen    Small LED Light          

Iglheaz            Mercedes Benz 09    EC-135          

Lenni            Politi Sign              

martintjuh        Lightbars              

MikeyPI            Member of the LA Mod    Viking Units    Falck Unit    Massive help with questions regarding modding and other stuff.  

ModCHA             Mercedes LF 16/12 Firetruck              

Mainzibaer        BMW 3Series    Mercedes Vario          

Niederwallufer        (GW-A-S) ABC Unit    T5 High Roof          

NNICO            Mercedes Benz Sprinter    Strobel RTW          

Razon            Volvo V70              

Raiden            VW Caddy              

skaihof            Audi A3    BMW 3er 09          

Sputnik            Mercedes Benz Sprinter    Strobel RTW          

Stan            Riot Unit System              

Stormi            Mercedes Sprinter    VW T5    VW Passat    Volvo v50  

Sniper            Lightbars              

SilentHunter        Taxichild              

Silverhawk        Volvo V70              

The Navigator        Mercedes Benz 09    Volkswagen Passat alt          

TimmeyX             Tourismo Bus              

Tobbi92            Audi A3    Large Warninglights          

Wuppertal Mod-team    Strobel RTW (Fangetransport)    Volkswagen Passat alt    Strobel RTW      

Wittener            Tourismo Bus    Mercedes Benz    Mercedes Benz Vito    EC-135  

A REAL SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WHOLE LA MOD TEAM:

Hoppah            - CREATOR

Bass-Ti         - Scripts: SoSi, Stabilize, Trailer logic (+ icons)

Baz             - Sirens

Carman             - Models: 1989 Ford Crown Victoria LTD, 2007 Chevrolet Impala,

2006 Chevrolet Express, Peterbilt truck, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Dust Vader & timmi     - New jet of water texture

IES Clan         - Improving the multiplayer part

Lash00t0ut & nfspdf     - Model: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria model (texture by Hoppah)

Martijntjuh         - Model: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

MikesPhotos         - Light changes, improving the text files, improving the manual and

providing photos from his website

MikeyPi         - Models: Gas station building, LAPD Motorcycle, Rollback truck,

LAFD Battalion Chief SUV, LAPD Bomb Squad SUV, FBI SUV,

FBI Mobile Command Vehicle, LASD Prison Van, 2002 Honda Accord,

2006 Ford Econoline fleet, 2006 Cadillac DTS fleet, 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe,

2006 Ford Freestar, 2004 Ford F350 (civilian versions), 2006 Chevrolet Express Box Truck,

Freightliner Step-Van and the Eurocopter AS350 (A-Star)

nfspdf             - Voice acting and English translation

Raddish         - Gamma Voice acting

Rev Bem         - Change Clothes script

RunAwayScientist     - Voice acting and improving the English text files

TROOPER05        - Voice acting

Stressed        -  His part in improving the commands to call additional vehicles

Voodoo_Operator     - Models: Small apartments, pawn shop, strip mall (texture by Hoppah),

car wash, strip mall sign, car wash sign and the cabin of

the LAFD Heavy Rescue

Walter             - ACU skin for the National Guard units.

Winterberger         - Changed smoke particles

Woltep             - A part of the Armed Arrest (Bewaffnete Festname) script

xpac             - Translating the Deluxe text files

Some gameplay footage:

post-22865-0-17194000-1314002507_thumb.jpost-22865-0-55543200-1314002522_thumb.jpost-22865-0-87061600-1314002531_thumb.jpost-22865-0-50655800-1314002540_thumb.jpost-22865-0-67742800-1314002551.jpgpost-22865-0-64607600-1314002558.jpg

Unit Overview:

post-22865-0-28107700-1313263413_thumb.jpost-22865-0-60204600-1313263387_thumb.jpost-22865-0-23083100-1313263414_thumb.jpost-22865-0-21193600-1313263396_thumb.jpost-22865-0-59820800-1313263398_thumb.jpost-22865-0-09731300-1313263401_thumb.j

INFO: My credits list will contain the authors of the models, if I have one of your models and have not credited you.. OR you see a model that I have not credited the author on, please contact me ASAP so I can fix it and hopefully get permission of usage.

I am so looking forward to this!!!! :grinsevil:

I think that you should keep the NAF Tow trucks I really like those skins. :cheers-mate:

I will keep them yes, the units I have left to change are some firetrucks, ambulances and police units.

The rest I will say its complete, ofc you may never know :P

BUT the "vehicle rescue units" as the NAF and Viking will stay as they are ;):mukkies:

I am so looking forward to this!!!! :grinsevil:

I think that you should keep the NAF Tow trucks I really like those skins. :cheers-mate: And maybe you could skin the LA Rescue tow truck to NAF too,

Is this a dream come true? :P

post-22865-0-69074000-1305142902_thumb.j

This looks very promissing!

Finaly something i'v been waiting for!

Is it too late to give some suggestions?

Would you be able to do anything with the skin af the Coast Guard units, and possably the Army as well?

I'm thinking, the coast guard uses a darker gray color on both their ships and helicopters, and the markings ar'nt right. i would also suggest to remove the tilted stripes on the sides of the helicopters as they do not appear in real life. Also they use the norwegian air force marking and the flag that looks similar to what the units have on your screens, only tilted to the side and without the crown (ref the attached picture).

About the green blackhawk helicopter, first of all, norway doesent have either blackhawks, seahawks noor dauphins in their ariforce/coast guard. Thats no biggy, although no norwegian military helicopter has the royal shield paintet on the sides, they all uses the norwegian airforce markings. if not it would be cool to have one of the blackhawks painted in airforce-rescue colors. The special forces use them in anti-terror operations despite their revealing colors.post-14490-0-64254300-1305210394_thumb.j

post-14490-0-34292500-1305209582_thumb.jpost-14490-0-84165800-1305209612_thumb.j

Remember: these are just suggestions. i Love the mod anyway :12:

I have to say that I never have seen a T5 police car in Norway, not even when Obama were here.....

Theres are one or two in Kristiansand, one in Grimstad, one in Arendal and one in Florø :P

Just a few places i have seen them ;)

Military Police got two at sessvollmoen ;)

I know the MP but the Police.... I thought they only were used as unmarked transports...

Well, this is my theory..

Some departments have bought them for funding money they have recieved from the gouverment.

Then they have used local dealerships to provide them with the vehicles. Then offcourse had the local dealerships mechanics fittet them with the gear they use.

But thats just my theory.

And the MP, they take what they get ;)

The reason why there is blackhawks etc is because this actually was a submod for the LA mod.

i am aware of the mod being an expantion of the LA-mod, and therefor the black hawks, and thats why i said "no biggy" :gut:

also, i do understand that this is a mod and not the real world :prop:

Is this a dream come true? :P

post-22865-0-69074000-1305142902_thumb.j

Yes!!!! :cheers-mate: Can you still call people in it? I would be cool if you could call some engineers and have them use stuff like the traffic cones and the Jaws. And I know there is a script out there to get the THW Case from a truck.

Yes!!!! :cheers-mate: Can you still call people in it? I would be cool if you could call some engineers and have them use stuff like the traffic cones and the Jaws. And I know there is a script out there to get the THW Case from a truck.

"waah waah, we want this, we want that..." FINE! Youll get your wish... One NAF guy comming up, able to use shears, traffic cones, flares among other things!

Dont know about the bag yet.. Tell me where and who got the script for that, and well see ;)

Here is your wish come true ;)

post-22865-0-21040100-1305399505_thumb.j

There is ONE problem though with this unit, It's a "sponge".. With the new commands, it's sucks to itself more and more commands or every equipment it gets :P

Edited by chrisblaalid

SWEETNESS!!!

Alright I saw the engineer at work in the winterberg mod on YouTube, I'm going to find the vid now and maybe the guy has an emergency planet account. But I know that if you give him the 'removeequipment' command he can put down the case and a new one will appear when he uses the whatever gear box or vehical he fixes.

Thank You!!

SWEETNESS!!!

Alright I saw the engineer at work in the winterberg mod on YouTube, I'm going to find the vid now and maybe the guy has an emergency planet account. But I know that if you give him the 'removeequipment' command he can put down the case and a new one will appear when he uses the whatever gear box or vehical he fixes.

Thank You!!

I wish I where able to zoom as far in as he can :P That would be cute :P

Winterberg mod you say? Gonna check it out right now :P

Cute? anyway, If you look around you can find camera hacks in the forums.

Yeah, cute... Norwegian Local saying :P For something that a person wants, but not important.. But still want it :P

Get it?

Look around huh? ... Hmm I'll see :P

I think it is a script in the greman forum to enable such zoom.

Found a clue, figured it out the rest :P

In the Emergency 4/Emergency 4 deluxe folder there is a em4.cfg file, just look after "e4_mincamz" and you will figure out the rest ;) if not... Just ask ;)

See the pictures ^^

post-22865-0-24622900-1305414814_thumb.jpost-22865-0-07792200-1305414820_thumb.jpost-22865-0-60597600-1305414825_thumb.jpost-22865-0-23722300-1305414831_thumb.j

:schreiben: