chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Let me explain how it goes...

I can bet my left nipple on that the 1.5 will NOT have the new map.. Easylly explained, the new map is the reason why it's called 2.0...

It includes ALOT of scripting, and that shit is something I don't have time for right now :P

However, the 1.5 will include all the new units and it's features ;)And something extra special since you all love the mod so much ;)

Heh, we don't love it SO much........ we love it MUCH MORE than SO much

All the links on their website download an archive which is "broken", I can't extract the mod :(

Which links on which website 'an archive' is broken? I just tested the link on http://norwaymod.oscss.eu for download and it works fine.

Unless I misunderstood you, please make some sense when posting about problems with downloading the mod or the website.

Cheers.

Which links on which website 'an archive' is broken? I just tested the link on http://norwaymod.oscss.eu for download and it works fine.

Unless I misunderstood you, please make some sense when posting about problems with downloading the mod or the website.

Cheers.

All three links from their website download a file, but when I open it in Win RAR I get the following message: "! C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Official_Norway_Mod_v-1-02.zip: Unexpected end of archive"

All three links from their website download a file, but when I open it in Win RAR I get the following message: "! C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Official_Norway_Mod_v-1-02.zip: Unexpected end of archive"

I downloaded it again few minutes ago to test, and the archive was fine.

Please tell me the MD5 Checksum of the zipped file that you have downloaded from the first link. It should be: 9024cab27bdc94cbc41eb11c125bf079

Pm me your result BEFORE you unzip it. If you dont know what MD5 checksum is or how to use it, you can get http://www.winmd5.com which will do this for you.

I compared the MD5 to the file on the server, and the results were clean.

Maybe deactivate your AV only while you download it, it could be causing issues. If you are worried about security (which by the way is always a good thing to be) then after you download it, and unzip it, run an AV scan on it.

Some things to consider:

- Are you using a download manager? (if so, then THAT is the problem).

- Try what i wrote above about the AV.

- What is the file size of your downloaded zip file? (should be around 321.5 - 322 MB)

- Check the MD5 Checksum

- Are you using a proxy? (If yes, try without the freakin proxy)

I could go on and on with checks that you could perform, but since you are actually able to even reach the last part of the download page-procedure, it means that most checks are actually alright (such as cookies, browser, javascript, enabled referrers, etc...)

The issue is clearly taking place while the file is in transit, since the original file on the server is fine, and my download was also fine.

Please be aware that everything I said is related to the first download link only, since i dont have access to the 2 mirror links.

If the problem still persists, PM me and I will try to offer you an alternative download URL (which in my opinion doesn't make any difference at all to the file)

I downloaded the unzipped file factory one and got it to work, anyway the size of the downloaded zip file was 59.0MB.

Thanks for your help! The mod was well worth the wait :)

I am glad you managed to work it out.

But please for future reference, in case someone else has similar issues, can you tell me the following:

- Your OS & Version

- Your AV

- Are you using a proxy

- Are you using a download manager

- What browser are you using

- Your Internet connection (adsl/cable/dial-up)

It would greatly help to troubleshoot future issues.

Cheers and have fun with the mod.

- Your OS & Version - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

- Your AV - No idea what this is the abbreviation of? Anti Virus? If so, just windows defender.

- Are you using a proxy - No.

- Are you using a download manager - No.

- What browser are you using - Chrome version: "21.0.1180.79 m" (current, and most up to date)

- Your Internet connection (adsl/cable/dial-up) - Just bog standard Wifi. (If you need to know any more, let me know how to find the info) :)

Added into quote.

So um...How is the unit sound recording holding up? I tried it myself, and asked for a troubleshoot in my own Mod-help topic. But since you're using a proffessional soundguy, I guess that is way better XD

Will we have to wait for that later on too? LOVE NORWEGIAN MOD!!!!

Greetings from Kongsvinger :)

Hi guys,

need a little help on reskinning. I am using this mod as I like the Scania engine models. I have added battenburg to the cab but am not sure what file is the drivers door? I also don't know how to open it either? If any of this makes sense, I would appreciate any advice

Thanks

one other thing, i'm thinking about changing the patrol paths, would it be easier just to delete the originals and then make new ones?

Hi guys,

need a little help on reskinning. I am using this mod as I like the Scania engine models. I have added battenburg to the cab but am not sure what file is the drivers door? I also don't know how to open it either? If any of this makes sense, I would appreciate any advice

Thanks

one other thing, i'm thinking about changing the patrol paths, would it be easier just to delete the originals and then make new ones?

The door can be found in the file called "CHIDEA_scania_tlf_20-40 dørmesh.png" (If you have all the files from the mod that is)

Let me explain how it goes...

I can bet my left nipple on that the 1.5 will NOT have the new map.. Easylly explained, the new map is the reason why it's called 2.0...

It includes ALOT of scripting, and that shit is something I don't have time for right now :P

However, the 1.5 will include all the new units and it's features ;) And something extra special since you all love the mod so much ;)

I love this mod. I'm looking forward to anny update. Someone wanne play it in multiplayer? If it's possible?

Love this amazing mod! The details you guys have put in the mod is just amazing. Hope you keep updating it, and that we soon will see v1.5.

I know of some bugs(Norwegian, sry)

Dette skjer kun i multiplayer, og hos de som ikke er host:

- Når du kontrollerer biler med en politipatrulje så forsvinner politimannen når han går ut av bilen. Det er bare host som kan se han.

- Dette skjer også hvis du arresterer folk mens du sitter i bilen (trykker på kjeltringen fra bilen)

- Dette gjelder også helikoptrene hvis du rapelerer ned.

Dette er ganske irriterende da host må drepe patruljen for at det ikke blir trafikk kaos.

Greetings from Bodø

Love this amazing mod! The details you guys have put in the mod is just amazing. Hope you keep updating it, and that we soon will see v1.5.

I know of some bugs(Norwegian, sry)

Dette skjer kun i multiplayer, og hos de som ikke er host:

- Når du kontrollerer biler med en politipatrulje så forsvinner politimannen når han går ut av bilen. Det er bare host som kan se han.

- Dette skjer også hvis du arresterer folk mens du sitter i bilen (trykker på kjeltringen fra bilen)

- Dette gjelder også helikoptrene hvis du rapelerer ned.

Dette er ganske irriterende da host må drepe patruljen for at det ikke blir trafikk kaos.

Greetings from Bodø

Swe: Hej! Tack för bugrapporten, jag skall undersöka saken! :)

Eng: Hello! Thank you for that bug report, I will investigate! :)

ok. but now i have installed it but it do not work. if i start the game only the original game start not the mod :( ?

Start the game and then in the menu you klick att the "modifications" button in the low left corner, then you have too load the mod from there. whet it finish loading you can start a freeplay or mussion =) PM me if you have som questions! :)

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that on Friday, 12th October I will be taking the server (norwaymod.oscss.eu) off-line for about 2 hours, because I am going to transfer the MySQL database to PostgreSQL. I will do this probably around midnight GMT+2.

No need for worries, as I will make a full backup before the database transfer, so no data will be lost.

So my apologies in advance for the inconvenience.

I will post here again at once, after the database has been successfully transferred.

Cheers.

Start the game and then in the menu you klick att the "modifications" button in the low left corner, then you have too load the mod from there. whet it finish loading you can start a freeplay or mussion =) PM me if you have som questions! :)

Thanks, it work like WOW :D but now i can't play mission 10 with norway mode. How do i resolve this?