chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

I really love this mod, however i had to reformat my pc a short while ago, and i want to re-download this mod again.

The 2nd link on the first page takes you to a site which is seized by the feds, and the first link is a joke (30kb/s), and after 2 hours it just stop downloading.

Upload the old mod to this site or anywhere else please. No one will go through the hassle to download it with the current mentioned links on page 1. Somewhere in this thread (some pages before, dunno which one) you said you would re-upload it to another location. Please do so.

I really love this mod, however i had to reformat my pc a short while ago, and i want to re-download this mod again.

The 2nd link on the first page takes you to a site which is seized by the feds, and the first link is a joke (30kb/s), and after 2 hours it just stop downloading.

Upload the old mod to this site or anywhere else please. No one will go through the hassle to download it with the current mentioned links on page 1. Somewhere in this thread (some pages before, dunno which one) you said you would re-upload it to another location. Please do so.

Hello! Well, it is true what you said about the links and both of the links are bad. I apologize!

I did upload to another server, but it's not very good either.

http://www.filefacto...od_v-1-02.e4mod

It has download-speeds over five times faster than rapidshare's speed. Still not good, but way less painful.

I will contact Chris and spank him a little regarding the first post.

Hello! Well, it is true what you said about the links and both of the links are bad. I apologize!

I did upload to another server, but it's not very good either.

http://www.filefacto...od_v-1-02.e4mod

It has download-speeds over five times faster than rapidshare's speed. Still not good, but way less painful.

I will contact Chris and spank him a little regarding the first post.

Thanks for your fast reply. The new link downloads at 52kb/s. Better than 30kb/s but still really painful.

If you are interested, i can offer you to host the file on one of my servers for free UNTIL you spank Chris. I would be willing to host it for a few weeks if you like. PM me for more details/info. Unlimited speed, no ads, no bla, no crap. Its one of my business sites, but i can dedicate a small folder and a subdomain for you.

I tried from the site, the first button lets me download an incomplete/corrupt file, second button FileFactory is "full" and third button Rapidshare doesnt let me dl the file at more than 20kbs and stops every 5 mins

I just tested the download at norwaymod.oscss.eu, and it works fine. The file is not corrupt. What you can do is compare your downloaded zip file's MD5 checksum to the one written on the site. If these results are the same, then the file is just fine.

If you dont know what MD5 checksum is or how to use it, you can get http://www.winmd5.com/ which will do this for you.

Please follow the steps i have mentioned and post again if the problem still persists. Maybe also send me a pm with the MD5 result from YOUR downloaded zip file.

Cheers.

I just tested the download at norwaymod.oscss.eu, and it works fine. The file is not corrupt. What you can do is compare your downloaded zip file's MD5 checksum to the one written on the site. If these results are the same, then the file is just fine.

If you dont know what MD5 checksum is or how to use it, you can get http://www.winmd5.com/ which will do this for you.

Please follow the steps i have mentioned and post again if the problem still persists. Maybe also send me a pm with the MD5 result from YOUR downloaded zip file.

Cheers.

There is a PM for you :)

****UPDATE****

Problem solved. I just downloaded the file for the fifth time and now it works (miracle? xD)

There is a PM for you

:)

****UPDATE****

Problem solved. I just downloaded the file for the fifth time and now it works (miracle? xD)

I'm glad you solved the issue. Indeed the MD5 result that you pm'ed me was not correct. I re-checked the checksum on the server itself, and the file was still intact (not corrupted). And as i mentioned in my post above, i also downloaded it and tested it. The file on the server is fine.

I would have to say that it looks like the problem must have been one of the following:

1 - The server for whatever reason was maybe lagging or experiencing technical issues. (Im now scanning the logfiles of the apache webserver and the network for clues)... or

2 - The problem is on your end. Maybe problems with your provider while downloading or just internet issues.

Nevertheless, it's good that you have solved that issue. If any other problems arise from the Norway Mod website, please do take a look at the FAQs on the forums there first for a solution:

http://norwaymod.osc...pic.php?f=4&t=6

and if that does not help, you can use the contact form on the Norway mod website ( http://norwaymod.oscss.eu/contact.php ) to contact me and let me know what the problem is, and I will try to resolve the issue as fast and painless as possible.

As a side note to the website for others having a problem too. I saw in the log files that MANY users are being redirected to the NOT-SUPPORTED browser page. Unfortunately, due to some security php scripts, I have had not choice but to ban IE from the site, since IE is not capable of handling the Internet properly. Get a real browser instead. ANY browser will work correctly except IE. Im sorry for this inconvenience, but thats just how it is ;). Since this site is hosted on one of my business servers, I will not lower the standard of my security just for a download.

Any questions that anybody might have, or rants or whatever, feel free to contact me for anything ;)

Regards,

LoKii

Small update on problems with website.

What i totally forgot to mention was that my hosting provider is moving server locations between the last 5 days and the next few days. For a detailed list please take a look at:

http://www.hetzner-status.de/en.html

Anything affecting the Norway Mod website should be over now and things should be functioning normal again.

Cheers.

norwaymod.oscss.eu is down from 9th - 10th of august due to server transfer. All data is backed up and the site including the download will be available again in a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause.

norwaymod.oscss.eu is down from 9th - 10th of august due to server transfer. All data is backed up and the site including the download will be available again in a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause.

Transfer successful, all systems back online :happy:

Hello fans, haters, people who is reading this post for the first time etc etc..

I would like to take this time to write a few words to you all..

Even though my precense has been absent, a few guys in my team has kept this post running. And thank you guys for your patience..

Thank you to the fans for waiting

:P Fuck you haters for hating ^^ but all comments are good comments..

And to you new guys, stay tuned.. Something good is going to happen..

LIKE I said some posts ago, this mod is not dead.. But v.2 is in a "coma"

:P

I just started pilot school, and that is taking alot of my time... Three years left, 16 books á 600 pages each is killing me inside

:P

BUT I got some spear time now that Autumn is comming to Norway, shitty weather keeps me inside..

SO I PROMISE THIS!

v.2 is not due in 2012.. BUT, I will make an 1.5 with the things I got done, have my people test it.. And realese it when it is done

;)

Wanna be a tester? Contact:

Xandarb

For any more questions, dont hesitate to ask

;)

PEACE!

Will the Norway mod v1.5 include new stations?

Let me explain how it goes...

I can bet my left nipple on that the 1.5 will NOT have the new map.. Easylly explained, the new map is the reason why it's called 2.0...

It includes ALOT of scripting, and that shit is something I don't have time for right now :P

However, the 1.5 will include all the new units and it's features ;) And something extra special since you all love the mod so much ;)