chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

A little update:

Hey people... I know some of you are waiting for the next update for this mod.

I am sorry to say that this takes some time.

The reason for this is that I am doing a "weight loss" for this baby.. There are so many unused files laying around in the mod that I will never use.. And takes up so much space.. This work will reduze the size of the mod, making room for much more ;) Like the stuff I am adding right now ^^

With this beeing said, I can use a hand on the further development. If anyone want to help, please PM me. Some skills are offcourse required. I am making a model, that needs a advanced script that is far beyond my skills to finish :P so if any of you are good with scripting, I really could use your help. It also requires some animating I do belive.

There is only one job that needs this type of work, I also do got some other work available.

Examples:

Map developer - place objects on the map, adding streetlights and paths. (and more)

Packer - Instructions will be given/Training will be provided.

Scripter - For the job described above.

Offcourse, If theese positions are not filled, the progress will take even longer time... :P but it is important to never give up ;)

If interested, PM me please ^^

I know what you mean man, proper ball ache, try making your own subfolders so you know exactly what you're using, then you can trim the fat of any folders you don't need. That's what I did ;)

but it shure takes alot of time... to double check every file if it is needed :P

at this point I have a total of 6343 files... When I am done, I may be down to around 5000 :P soooo... yes... tick tack :P

ok... So I want to show you what I do when I am not cleaning my mod.. :P

This is the truck that is supposed to retire the DELTA Command Truck... However, this is also the truck that requires scripting beyond my skills..

post-22865-0-50028100-1317406976.jpg

The script is supposed to lift the bars with a touch of a button... If possible also deploy a six man "riot-wall" in front of the vehicle, like the riot vehicle... Then when the bars are deployed the truck must have the ability to advance forward.. pushing the rioters back.. get it?

Anyone up for the challenge? Or is it to advanced for you all? :P It is for me, that's why I am asking ;)

Hi everyone.

Since I got only the latest released version of this mod which uses the LA map, i missed the previous version. Is there any chance someone could link me to the previous map from the previous version? Im really bored with the LA map, or could someone recommend another map that will work with this mod? I have tried to get the "Expanded Freeplay Map -mod" to work with the norway mod, but the game crashes before it begins.

Keep up the good work, this mod is brilliant.

Cheers everyone :cheers:

Hi everyone.

Since I got only the latest released version of this mod which uses the LA map, i missed the previous version. Is there any chance someone could link me to the previous map from the previous version? Im really bored with the LA map, or could someone recommend another map that will work with this mod? I have tried to get the "Expanded Freeplay Map -mod" to work with the norway mod, but the game crashes before it begins.

Keep up the good work, this mod is brilliant.

Cheers everyone :cheers:

There aint another map... I have a map that is in the making, but it has never been released.. :P

But it will when it's done

There aint another map... I have a map that is in the making, but it has never been released.. :P

But it will when it's done

Ah ok then. No problem, and like someone said earlier in this forum "take your time" and we'll wait for another excellent release. This norway mod is too cool :)

Can I ask you guys something?

Is this model usable? Or does it suck...

I will also add a picture of the original building...

post-22865-0-83358900-1317495596.jpgpost-22865-0-04750600-1317495586.jpg

Honesty is a gift, please share it ;)

UPDATE:

For the fans, here is a fan banner:

fantnmv3.jpg

link is also provided:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/103/fantnmv3.jpg