chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

I have a question (which isn't related to mod tho).. How do you take screenshots? Like if i press PrtSc -button, it gives only black screen. Why?

Great mod anyways :D

use a program called FRAPS... PrintScreen isn't a good solution in the game..

Guest abcdefg7654321

:angry: Well,it's have to be pleasure play the mod but I can't download it, I'm redirecting to rapidshare's homepage always when I want to download the mod.Maybe someone be able give me some advice.Thanks!!!!

I had same problem,

using Google chrome to download it instead of going on Internet explorer to download it worked for me, dont ask why :D

Hi, awsome mod.

Just been in the editor to add a few commands to the police vans & i noticed there are crown vic's dodge chargers & toll police units in there. How do i get these units into the game so i can use them. I know norway doesn't have crown vics but they look really good & how do i get the Toll police officers in game aswell?

I had a look in portraits but couldn't see any units switched off.

Thanks

Stuart

Well... You have to.... *scratch*... and then.... *squeeek*... This is important: remember to ....... *scrooootch*...

I think we have a bad reception... :P

Wait and see ;) maybe they will come back ;)

:angry: Well,it's have to be pleasure play the mod but I can't download it, I'm redirecting to rapidshare's homepage always when I want to download the mod.Maybe someone be able give me some advice.Thanks!!!!

There's a new link on the first post, try that one...

Have been playing this mod today. And I'm impressed by this. Can not wait to try this in multiplayer. Are some details that still need a fix. But otherwise very good, keep up the good work.

Sounds good! :)

Please PM what should be fixed so it maybe could be done!

Best Regaards

Hey people... I have a major question...

I have made some "new" police officers, nah it's just the old ones... improved... But do I want to change them ?

That's up to you "fans" and players ;)

Here is the new "uniform":

post-22865-0-38032500-1315139782.jpg

From the left

Innsats Leder - Scene commander old

Innsats Leder - Scene Commander New

Male Police Officer Old

Male Police Officer New

Female Police Officer Old

Female Police Officer New

The new scene commander is easier to distinguish which is a plus, but give him a cap/hat :P Keep the old male officer, use the new female.

Well, vehicle models are easy to do... person models are allmost impossible... ofc if someone wants to give it a try, they are more than welcome

Can't you have both the old and new units in the game? That way we can choose which uniform we want to have. In Norway the police use both of those uniforms so I think that would be really cool to have in the mod :)

I am thinking about that I want to make an Change Uniform script..

Example:

Starts out with the blue shirt uniform

Lets just say it starts raining, or at night time if you want, you can just put a jacket and cap on the police officer..

Or there is a situation, and your don't want to get your blue shirt "dirty" :P you can then put on a black shirt (as one the female new officer is wearing)

But this is just an idea... What does the players think? To much?

Example:

Lets just say it starts raining, or at night time if you want, you can just put a jacket and cap on the police officer..

Or there is a situation, and your don't want to get your blue shirt "dirty" :P you can then put on a black shirt (as one the female new officer is wearing)

That would be awesome if it get added :D

Any idea when the next version will be out?

Example:

That would be brilliant :D

To start of cool mod, have played it alot, but i miss the freeplay map to be more of a norwegian landscape have a hope that you will ad it in a later version cos that will be so cool.

Please read earlier posts before posting, Chris is working hard for a new map, but good that you like the mod :)

This is excellent. I only noticed units responding at times got confused in traffic. Mostly south of the police station.

Yes, thats little annoying. But it is a "bug" from LA Mod. :P

But if someone have ideas of the mod, let me hear them and we will se what we can do! :)