chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

I followed the link and clicked download, but it won't download. It just freezes and say's the internet has stopped working. Am I doing something wrong?

have you downloaded the latest update?

https://rapidshare.c...rway_Mod_v1.rar

I downloaded the whole version again, which is up to date and no need the update, and there was no difference with the previous. But after I added this update I fixed things. So I think the problem is that some files are missing and will be better if you make a new archive with all files and upload it again.

The uppdate didnt hel me but I downloade and installed the uppdated version of the mod v1.02 the everything worked like i should! :)

I downloaded and installed the updated version of the mov v1.02 and still there's no person in security car but when I downloaded and replace files with these from update worked fine. :dry: I really don't know what ot where is the "problem".

I downloaded and installed the updated version of the mov v1.02 and still there's no person in security car but when I downloaded and replace files with these from update worked fine. :dry: I really don't know what ot where is the "problem".

Wierd :P

I dont have any problems, everything works good. I like this mod now

Great! :)

Exactly. I the interesting is to find out which the "frequency" and which brand the sirens are made from.

If frequency is the order the blue lights is "blinking" in, I can answer that question... I was sitting on my porch here the other day studying a car crash that happened outside my house...

And the "order" for the police vehicle goes like this:

left right left right left right left-left-left right-right-right

(bold are slow blink and Invert is fast blink)

Hello everyone!

I wish to extend a personally THANK YOU! to everyone that reports in bugs! It helps us, to make a good mod for you!

We will never get mispleased with bugreporting... And to explain why, we give you a few simple words... Without your bugreports this mod will just be a shitty mod!

:P And we don't want that, will we?

BUG

please delete the "to police station command" when it using fast rope

Thank you for your bug.

Wish to inform you and everyone else that the Delta Helicopter will not have this command in the next version.

What is the next step of the mod? New map or improvements?

I have tons and tons of ideas, but don't want to be a bitch about it, so to start I'll just mention a few things I believe MUST be done:

• The police K9 unit must be changed to a Volvo V70 or similar, the VW Passat is not large enough for the dog cages according to Norwegian police, and as a result, there are no Passat K9 units in Norway.
  • The Police commander (Innsatsleder) should have commands similar to the EMS CPT. and Batt. Chief. (Call vehicles, at least should be able to call ambulance, patrol car and USAR for traffic accidents, as he does this IRL).
  • Since all the new ambulances are just stunningly sexy, the scripts should be modified so they are more useable. (I want three different ambulances in station 1, but I guess you will change the scripts if a new map is coming anyway)
  • Portraits are all straight from LAmod, which is a bit confusing when you play.
  • Police vehicles with weird commands. (VW Caravelle can't direct traffic, other "rare" police units can, should be fixed)

These are the first few things I believe should be fixed. I would prefer if the mod was based on LA mod 4x4 YSB, but I understand if the process of transferring it is too difficult or time consuming. (I am trying to do this myself now)

In addition I believe the sounds should be changed into Norwegian.. I'm currently considering doing this myself, as I have knowledge about Norwegian police lingo after many hours listening to my scanner.

I have already translated all the events and info files into Norwegian for my personal use, let me know if you want them!

Gotta agree with SebastianSebba-JayDreier ,

This mod is nice and it will be perfect when it's finished but I want to give some opinions about the current script for future uppdates.

- The securitas are kinda useless, I don't use them but it could be nice if they could be patrolling the city by walking, not driving in a vehicle.

- And as SebastianSebba-JayDreier said, please change the Portraits, it's confusing.

- The police sirenes are the same as the LA sirenes, it should be more like this :

- When will the new map be out ?

- All of the police people looks the same, shoulden't the "innstatsleder" have a white thing at their left arm saying "innsatsleder" ?

- About the new map, at the LA map I always clear the police station for cars and park police vehicles there, but at the new map, will there be many abilities to have police vehicles spawned there ? I find it better to have then spawmed and available insteadt of having to buy and send a new one.

- That "Riot unit" at "VcmdDeployFront and VcmdDeployBack" shouldn't it be called like "Deploy police barricade back" & "Deploy police barricade front" ?

- The police dogs, could they show at the map where they are ? as I manage to lose one of them and when I try to call him back it says he is to far away.

- I se at the "Ask person" buttom that you can ask empty vehicles lol, what's the point of that? They should be able to ask people who is driving a vehicle also :3

- Some police vehicles has the same sirenes as the firevehicle :o

That's all for now, as I said I am sure this mod will be perfect when it's 100 % done :)

What is the next step of the mod? New map or improvements?

I have tons and tons of ideas, but don't want to be a bitch about it, so to start I'll just mention a few things I believe MUST be done:

• The police K9 unit must be changed to a Volvo V70 or similar, the VW Passat is not large enough for the dog cages according to Norwegian police, and as a result, there are no Passat K9 units in Norway.
  • The Police commander (Innsatsleder) should have commands similar to the EMS CPT. and Batt. Chief. (Call vehicles, at least should be able to call ambulance, patrol car and USAR for traffic accidents, as he does this IRL).
  • Since all the new ambulances are just stunningly sexy, the scripts should be modified so they are more useable. (I want three different ambulances in station 1, but I guess you will change the scripts if a new map is coming anyway)
  • Portraits are all straight from LAmod, which is a bit confusing when you play.
  • Police vehicles with weird commands. (VW Caravelle can't direct traffic, other "rare" police units can, should be fixed)

These are the first few things I believe should be fixed. I would prefer if the mod was based on LA mod 4x4 YSB, but I understand if the process of transferring it is too difficult or time consuming. (I am trying to do this myself now)

In addition I believe the sounds should be changed into Norwegian.. I'm currently considering doing this myself, as I have knowledge about Norwegian police lingo after many hours listening to my scanner.

I have already translated all the events and info files into Norwegian for my personal use, let me know if you want them!

Gotta agree with SebastianSebba-JayDreier ,

This mod is nice and it will be perfect when it's finished but I want to give some opinions about the current script for future uppdates.

- The securitas are kinda useless, I don't use them but it could be nice if they could be patrolling the city by walking, not driving in a vehicle.

- And as SebastianSebba-JayDreier said, please change the Portraits, it's confusing.

- The police sirenes are the same as the LA sirenes, it should be more like this..

- When will the new map be out ?

- All of the police people looks the same, shoulden't the "innstatsleder" have a white thing at their left arm saying "innsatsleder" ?

- About the new map, at the LA map I always clear the police station for cars and park police vehicles there, but at the new map, will there be many abilities to have police vehicles spawned there ? I find it better to have then spawmed and available insteadt of having to buy and send a new one.

- That "Riot unit" at "VcmdDeployFront and VcmdDeployBack" shouldn't it be called like "Deploy police barricade back" & "Deploy police barricade front" ?

- The police dogs, could they show at the map where they are ? as I manage to lose one of them and when I try to call him back it says he is to far away.

- I se at the "Ask person" buttom that you can ask empty vehicles lol, what's the point of that? They should be able to ask people who is driving a vehicle also :3

- Some police vehicles has the same sirenes as the firevehicle :o

That's all for now, as I said I am sure this mod will be perfect when it's 100 % done :)

many great Ideas here boys..

I will continue to work on the mod, just to make that clear... The mod has potential to be something big.. So I need ideadwellers in my team.. That means people that figure out good ideas..

To answer some of the things you have mentioned:

1. K9 turned in to a volvo instead of passat... Good call, An idea I will put in to use..

2. Innsatsleder can call more, this is an idea I have thought about.. And is my currently project..

3. New map will include more options.. will come with more info on this when the time is right.

4. Portraits... God I HATE portrait work, but it is something that needs to be done. So this is also a work in progress..

5. Securitas is useless yes,,, I might do something with this later on.. right now, in the next version.. the price for securitas will be reduced to a very small amount, so they can be called to aid the police... for a cheaper price ;)

6. Police sirens are a work in progress... but not a priority since they are allmost alike.

7. Like I said in number 3. Map info will come on a later time..

8. The Riot unit commands.. hehe... forgot to edit lang file... sorry about that..

9. How the living sam did you manage to loose the dog ? Maybe i can put a tracking device on it :P or maybe I wont, just to make shure that you take care of the damn dog !!

10. the Ask vehicle part, have no idea how to fix that :P

11. Again, part 6... WIP