chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

ah, okey, but i was wondering: can you guys make a video from the mod and post? so we can see how it is? :)

maaaaybe... I don't know yet... my fraps is pissing me off delivering me "zebra-footage" when I use it... So I cursed it... And me and fraps are no longer friends :P

+1 :)

+2

+1?? +2?? wth guys?

Sneaky way of asking for a update....

hehe.. one way or another right?

UPDATE:

Well got a kind of larger update for you guys today...

Have done alot to many issues..

1. Bugs are at minimal, got 2 more to fix then I am done with all bugs that are reported in from the BETA's ^^ progress baby :onceldoc:

2. One major task I am working on are personmodels..

If you take a look at the pictures you will find a before and after picture to figure out what I am doing with the models.. To be more precise, I am making them 10 times better :P

post-22865-0-51521900-1310683071_thumb.j

3. Lightbars.. Irritationobject when the car stops and you have added the lightbars as Childs :P So I made new ones, and for some I used the old from Rundefjord Mod.

See the picture

post-22865-0-47823200-1310683070_thumb.j

4. New Vehicles.. Added some new vehicles..

Take a look at the picture.

post-22865-0-87536600-1310683068_thumb.j

5. Light work.. I have figured out a recepy of the Norway Mod Lights.. So I am changing everything (allmost) :P

6. Portraitwork STILL is a bitch :P So that takes some time..

So now you all know were we are.. Also working on making a video so everyone can enjoy the art of this mod :P my baby, my CREATION! heeh ^^

Peace :D

Use swerdish house mafia - save the world as music!!

I want to make real lightbars soo pleas give me a list!! The one we have looks not good....

If you make the lightbar and send it to me, I will atach it... So I don't have to do the lights all over again xD

But before I can use any music, I need to get the screen recorder to work... And that's not so easy :P

So I assume people are waiting for the Release Date?

Well, due to larger and minor changes, and a Cooling Fan Issue for me.. this mod was delayed. However, I have aquired a new cooling fan and worked my ass of to get back in track.

If there are no more larger changes, this mod has gotten an expected date of release.

BE AWARE that this is a pre-release that will ONLY be available for a short period of time for the special interested.

A Forum will be supportet to answer questions about the mod and a message center for gathering of bugs that may be discovered that my BETA's hasn't.

So with no further adooooo... Here is the expected date of release: