chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Hey, do got permission for those NYC mod tow trucks? because MikeyPI and Hoppah are hunting down another guy who used those trucks without permissiom..... :s Just trying to help..... ;):Oo

Yes I got an exclusive permission..

Meaning any other people can not use them without permission.. This will be very pointed out in the readme that will follow..

"Even though the vehicle is reskinned to fit in this mod, this model are on an exclusive permission basis. Meaning you can NOT take this modell to your own mod without permission from MikeyPI."

Not a single model in this mod will be released with an own "article" in the readme. Explaining where and from whom it came from.

Alright just making sure, I asked for help to download the Roleplay mod, and now the moderators are on the hunt for the Creator for using NYC mod models.

I love the new prison bus and the MCU, I'm still looking forward to this!!! :cheers-mate:

Guest Stingray89

Why does the coroner cars have crosses on the roof? :P

It's a way to try and make other traffic show more respect when driving around the hearse and funeral procession. Unfortunatly most drivers are just plain selfish and ignore it... Very disrespectful do you ask me.

Is versjon 1 out? i can see that versjon 2,5 is for beta testing... just wondering? looking forward to play it :)

the version number is for BETA testing.. when we are done the number will be turned to v.1.0 (for example: BETA v.2.9 will be turned to v.1.0)

get it?

lights... mostly :P

got alot of light work to to... maybe I need to attach the lightbars via the Zmodeler... but that will bring me alot of work, so maybe I will just leave it like this, and in a later version fix the lights...

got some small adjustments to the Deluxe version map, and smalldetail work... but everything put together is alot :P

Well this mod looks promissing, mainly becuase chris popped onto the forums and was modding right away, I wish I knew how to do most of the stuff he can, I'm still learning how to add made trucks, so.....

Me and

:stupid2:

Well this mod looks promissing, mainly becuase chris popped onto the forums and was modding right away, I wish I knew how to do most of the stuff he can, I'm still learning how to add made trucks, so.....

thank you... I were once where you are ... scratching my head trying to make sence how things work... my motto is... try and fail, you will allways learn something new :P

Yeah but I did that and then F***ed up LA Mod 2.0 beyond fixing so......, and also destroyed my LA mod 1.8 map with a new but really broken fire station by the dock

EXTREME EDIT

Edited by Sawdbuster

Yeah but I did that and then F***ed up LA Mod 2.0 beyond fixing so......, and also destroyed my LA mod 1.8 map with a new but really broken fire station by the dick

by the "dick"? dock you mean I guess :P

But all the things I fucked up tought me to do one important thing... ALWAYS do a backup :P

UPDATE!

in need of a professional "map builder".

Work task is simple. You will be provided with the models/prototypes that are needed.

And the task is simple:

Add a police station to the map. This is a police station kind of like the firestation. Units will spawn at startup, and be "manned" up :P

It will be your job to place it, and then do the work that I need you to do. So the script will work.

Why I do not do it my selfe?

1. My fan is broken, so when I make my computer work to hard... It shuts down.. Will get me a new fan, but not in the first week..

That is the ONLY reason..

Anyone want to contribute?

the version number is for BETA testing.. when we are done the number will be turned to v.1.0 (for example: BETA v.2.9 will be turned to v.1.0)

get it?

ah, okey, but i was wondering: can you guys make a video from the mod and post? so we can see how it is? :)