chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

first off... I were not mad if some of them not liking my skin xD I could not care less, it WILL go in the mod. The reason for my decision is simple, norway is going through a unit paint scheme change, and so will we.. Some will have the new colour.. Just like in real life. In an updatet version, we may have changed all. But time will tell on that project.

secound.. please do tell if you dont like the skin, this is perfect feedback what to do next ;)

That also goes for the banner, I'm trying to make it not so colourish as the previous one.. But still keep the Norwegian Style over it :P

Third.. Thank you all for the positive feedback.. Good feedback is like "gasoline for my engine" :P keeps me going ;) so do not save the feedback, good or bad... is it bad, let us know... and we will try to make it better...

HOWEVER if you just want to piss us of? Go find another soul to torment, or we will... make a advertisment poster on a building, in the mod where we reveal many of your intimate secrets.. NOW you have been warned..

fourth... stay tuned people.. this summer will be a GOOD summer for this mod.!

Hello everyone!

Since the first version of the mod, the mod has only grown bigger and bigger and we have had several updates from the original version. We have been able to test and fix bugs along the way with a small but effective Beta-team, but now with the Rundefjord update we have large changes and lots of new stuff to test. So, we have decided that the Beta-testing team we have now isn't enough.

So, now to the point, we are in need of more beta-testers.

Send me a message if you are interested in Beta-testing. But remember that Beta-testing is a job, not a pre-release of the mod.

2m5nkg2.jpg

Deadline for contacting me is Thursday 16.06.2011

Regards

Xandarb, Chief of BETA-Team for Norway Mod.

How is it about the ladders? I can't see one 1046275767_ugly.gif

Btw, I think i will skin a Airport unit if I can find a good model.

well... I have a problem with the ladders... they just won't work... so we are using the LA Mod Ladders as we speak... however,, I was working on the portraits earlier... then I found out that that sucked... so I will instead use my time to look for a good ladder unit :P

I knowing that the Vikings origin in denmark, but it's okay. :P

That my friends is just 33.33% true :P

Let me quote :P

The term Viking (from Old Norse víkingr) is customarily used to refer to the Norse (Scandinavian) explorers, warriors, merchants, and pirates who raided, traded, explored and settled in wide areas of Europe and the North Atlantic islands from the late 8th to the mid-11th century.

Meaning that Vikings come from scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden & Norway) Theese three countrys consider them selfes as good neighbors.. FACT: You can travel from denmark to Norway to Sweden to denmark and back again without showing your passport not even once... in fact, you do not even need to bring it along on this trip.. and THAT my friend is a 100% true..

And in fact again, I my selfe are going to do so in 14 days! Just becouse I love sweden, and we can buy taxfree goods on the "shortcut" ferry :P

And THAT gave me an idea!

LONG LIVE SCANDINAVIA!

This is just to get your attention

If I provide you with the model, can you make a color line skin? :P

I think that would do the trick :P specially if you are talking about the box version that norway has alot of :P

However, we need a modeler... it doesn't have to be a skilled one, as long he or she would have to be able to make doors :P like everyone would know by now that I have a door fetish :P

Hmm, what Volvo ambulance? Never seen them in Bergen, I think :P

it's this little mofo right here:

HPIM0805-A.jpg <-- aren't they sexy? :P

You also have it in a mercedes version as you can see ;)

ambulansevelt_skaun_962536d.jpg

(i could not help my self... I had to use this picture when I found it :P)

YES PEOPLE!! NORWAY IS DANGEROUS!! COME HERE ON A VACATION, BUT LEAVE AFTER IT :D

(i could not help my self... I had to use this picture when I found it :P can you see that it's missing its bluelights? A local farmer stole it to mount it on his tractor... true story... I think :P)

YES PEOPLE!! NORWAY IS DANGEROUS!! COME HERE ON A VACATION, BUT LEAVE AFTER IT :D

(i could not help my self... I had to use this picture when I found it :P)

yes, and norweigian trucks also crashes much in finnish lapland, i have seen it..

Then we shouldn't talk about how both Norwegian an Finish people drive in Sweden ;)

Edit: MY 100TH POST! :D:P

Then we shouldn't talk about how both Norwegian an Finish people drive in Sweden ;)

Edit: MY 100TH POST! :D:P

Oh I know... I have a habit to exeed the speedlimit when crossing the swedish border