Guest timeruler

Policeman vs. train equals crash

Guest timeruler

Oki

So i have turned the freeplay delux map into the multiplayer map be copying the files to my mod and renaming them.

all goes well until I put a police man in front of the train telling it to stop. :unsure:

any ideas.

I also had to disable all the delux quest due to crash to desktop. I suspect its because of a bad translation package I have downloaded.

But the train thing really anoyes me.

Is there any way to stop the train?

Timeruler

Guest ComputerCop

Trains will not be able to stop for a police officer standing on the track!! What you need to do is send an engineer down the track to a signal and make him use the control box. The stop signal will activate and trains will halt at the signal. :)

Trains will not be able to stop for a police officer standing on the track!! What you need to do is send an engineer down the track to a signal and make him use the control box. The stop signal will activate and trains will halt at the signal. :)

Oh no? Take an offcer and put him on then track not used by train in the directing where tain comes from, with the stop command :sporty:

Guest ComputerCop
Oh no? Take an offcer and put him on then track not used by train in the directing where tain comes from, with the stop command :sporty:

Haven't tried that, does that actually work? :huh:

Wait, wouldn't he get hit by a train coming from the opposite direction? :P

Guest timeruler
Yes it works, and no, there are no trains in the opposite direction :laugh:

Thanks a lot.

Must hurt pretty much if the game crashes because he is hit by the train :D

Now i can start work on my train accident in multiplayer :D

EDIT:

It didn't work for me. The train went right past my officer. And the officer was facing the train.

And I couldn't find a signal to use the engineer on. I tried this on the regular freeplay map.

any suggestions?