Guest Law Enforcement

Name of missions/submods

Guest Law Enforcement

Hey there,

First of all I hope this is the right part of the forum to post this question in, wasn't sure whether topost it here or in the Mods part.

The thing is....I remember downloading and playing two particular mods/submods which contained 1 extra mission each both could be ran on LA mod.

First one might have been even emergency 3 actually, im not sure about it. Story of the mission was to trace down a murderer which attacked/killed a police officer after pulling over. Suspect was somewhere in a park on the other side of a city. EDIT: Hints in this mission were given by a homeless guy and then a guy standing in front of a shopping mall who was waving as far as I remember, hope it helps a bit.

Second mission was Emergency 4 im sure of that. It happened during the night and as far as I recall there was an accident + some hunting of a suspect or so too.

Both missions were very short but still I'd like to play them again because I really like the games and I already played all the mods/submods available and I got enough of freeplay too.

Anyone knows name/s of these mods/submods/missions and if so, is there any place where I could download them? I searched forum but I could not find them again, they probably got deleted as it is a year or even more since I downloaded them from here.

Thanks in advance

The second one sounds like it is the tenth mission, missing childs, in which the suspects beat the parents and kid nap the children. You've gotta get the one hostage kid from three guys, one is hidden in camo in the bushes with an assualt rifle, the other kid is trapped under some sorta object somewhere on the map

Guest Law Enforcement

Oh no, I think you've misunderstood me a bit here.

These missions were not part of LA MOD if they were I would find them easily by myself.

They appeared on this forum before (when it had different design back then as far as i remember), could be 1-2years ago or even more.

Topic name was always "New mission for EM3/4 : XXXXX" and then there was some basic info, screenshots and download link as it always is with submods/mods.

These missions were both "compatible" with LA mod somehow. Same units etc..

Anyway I don't think you can recall these unless you've played them or even created them.

As I said in first post, first mission was for EM3 - mission starts with zoom-in at LAPD car, with a police officer laying nearby dead. Unmarked patrol car behind him with backup. It was kind of a "detective" mission - it was necessary to ask few people for clues to find out where the suspect was.

nope i have no idea then cause as far as i remember theres onlysubmods for LA mod nothing else so what u are saying is and has to be a submod for la mod or else its a small mod made by someone with the original game