Guest SASsoldier

emergency 4 will it work on windows 7

Guest SASsoldier

hello im about to buy windows for macbook pro. i am thinking of buying windows 7 so i can play windows games and download different stuff. will em4 work on macbook pro. because some people say it crashes.

:gruebel:

Guest EdMatthews

Providing Windows 7 has a compatibility option after the install all you should have to do is

1. Install

2. Right-clck on the shortcut icon

3. goto the compatibilty tab

4. run as windows XP or XP Service pack

Personally i used service pack 2 running off Vista.

I too have had this issue..I think it is something to do with Windows's Updates..Because when my install of Windows 7 Home Premium was fresh it worked fine..After about 5 months it stopped working but everything else was fine..So I've reinstalled my Windows 7 Home Premium and disabled ALL updates and Autoupdater and I checked to make sure the game played and it did so now it might not quit working.

I'm having much the same issue with both the mod installer and the game itself. I used M1 tankers advice, but it looks like the regular game is not even in the registry. anyone know how to fix that issue?

Do you have EM4 or 911 First Responders.

im looking for 911 under wizard works, anything under E has been Ea origin(worst mistake I made) there has been no 16T entertainment that I saw in the registry.

It may not put any in. I just reinstalled 911. Had been running EM4 Delux. I saw not keys either.