shahzebamin

[[POST REMOVED]]

Nope, not allowed. We have placed it in a e4mod file for a reason, which is to inhibit people that didn't buy the game.. If you bought the game, then reinstall. There is an issue with the Atari download, but you need to contact them about that error, since that's beyond our control.

Long story short, regardless of your reason, we will not be uploading a completely unpacked version of this mod, simply because it's not like we're asking you to buy a 50 dollar game, so if you wanna download a crappy torrent and it doesn't work, then that's too bad.

Also, pleas enote, I'm not saying you've downloaded it illegally, I'm just stating this was something that happened to be noticed when we did the e4mod package, and it was kept. If yuo have a legit version, we can help you make it work, otherwise, buy a copy, and then try again.

side note its not that it downloaded illegally that would stop it becuase....

First let me state I have bought and paid for the game however it was on an older computer and now I have a mini laptop with no disk drive so I downloaded it this time....

anyway i downloaded it and I have no problem installing mods so thats not his problem

it looks I am having some problem with the New Mod 1 I know I download it but it seems every time I tried to open it it ask to extract the file I already did it because when I open the LA mod and look into modification I see the NY mod is there. Please if anyone can tell me what to do

Thanks

you are right I looked and it wasn't there on the LA mod, the only problem it didn't create it's own folder. The only thing the file for NY mod is rar file. I use winzip to extract the file and it says it's already on my computer, I don't see the exe file open it

Help please where do i get the mod installer? and when i try to down load LA MOD and get it done when i click to open it it says the Emergency 4 / 911 FR doesnt have like a proper download but it does and i paid for it from atari as a digital download. i cant figure out how to get any mods please help!!

I don't know what the issue is then.I downloaded and used winrar, then used my mod installer.It created its own folder,but when I start up the game and then click mods, only La mod shows.I tried other mods and they wont work except for the london mod.

I have the Atari version of 911 first responders, it's legal and paid for. The LA mod works fine, in fact all the mods work fine with the exception of the NY mod. I've tried to activate it by the MODinstaller however it says that the game is not installed properly. I've re-installed, I've even re-downloaded. I get the same result.

I've watched this forum for a while now, however this is the first time I've posted about needing help because I've not found the answer ion the forum it's self. This forum seems well run and even professional. So I would appreciate a non condescending answer, from someone who understands that not everyone is a modder or a programmer or a scriptwriter, and that some of us are just gamers, and not pirates or hackers. I BOUGHT THE GAME, stand by your mod.

To answer other questions.

Yes I have just downloaded 911 fr and I enjoy it and would like to enjoy the NY mod.

Yes, I have been playing emergency since E3. So many years ago.

any help would be appreciated. You can call me Lisa or Voodoo Whatever rocks your show.