search_destroy

LEGO mod

How will you do the models of the vehicles that will be reskinned? I mean that you have to know all the form, the sizes...

BTW, if you want to do anything with the Lego Digital Designer, like some civil car...

A decade... Good luck. I tried to make three mods? with no experience and it ended in a fail, sort of. Learn to modeling using Zmodeler or 3DS or some other program before starting a mod with no experience.

I personally view the comments about zmod 2 as viable when it comes to creating a mod for this game, since unfortunately it IS the one tool we have access to with the filter to export for this game, you guys can use whatever software floats your boat to make models... but unless Z2 can import them and import them correctly you'll end up dead in the water in a hurry since it's what we got to put models into this game unfortunately....

I personally view the comments about zmod 2 as viable when it comes to creating a mod for this game, since unfortunately it IS the one tool we have access to with the filter to export for this game, you guys can use whatever software floats your boat to make models... but unless Z2 can import them and import them correctly you'll end up dead in the water in a hurry since it's what we got to put models into this game unfortunately....

I told it to search_desstroy already via PM. ;)