skyhigh1

Does anyone need Reskins done?

Could you do some reskins for the LA mod 2.0 from Las Vegas, Ambulance (main ones in the Fire Station) Fire Trucks and Police(again the main patrol cars) please? Could you make the files ZIP so it is easier to copy the files to la mod? Any queries or questions e-mail me at michael900@live.co.uk.

Edited by Sgt. Long

So for las vegas fire I have done the battalion chief, als ambulance, currently working on the ladder truck, fire mobile command post, I've finished the als engine but I'm awaiting the pierce quantum model. I've also reskinned the bls ambulance to a medicwest skin. For police: I've done the metro patrol car and suv, metro swat and a north las vegas patrol car )since that's where I'm from)

i would like the usar reskined in the LA Mod to look like usar five of LAFD and the medical helicopter to look like a BELL 412 Fire 2

Just so you know the USAR currently in the LA mod is not the same model as USAR 5.

USAR 3, 5, and 88 are in the 2005 Pierces, while USAR 27, 85, and 89 are in the 1999 Pierces like the one in the mod.

billyformthehill i know that the USAR in the LA Mod doesn't look like USAR-5 i play the LA Mod i was saying i would like the USAR in the mod to be reskined to look like USAR-5 and i also know which stations have the red USAR and which ones don't, USAR-88 is in Sherman Oaks

Thanks skyhigh1, I really appreciate your work, keep it up. :D

Edited by Sgt. Long

1) Alright, sorry for the lack of updates but ive been out on a cruise. I have finished most of the units requested, just working on a ribbon for the las vegas usar. I will be releasing the first set later this week after easter. Both in .zip format as well as in the download section.

2) Does anyone know of a good screenshot program for the editor, mines messed up.

The ambulance is the one i work in everynight tongue.gif

Why do american ambulances have lots of lights on them? Here in little old England we don't have many lights on our ambulances and I think that our ambulances are smaller than yours, like everything else in this tiny flipping country! I certainly prefer your countries version of emergency vehicles! :D Edited by Sgt. Long

Why do american ambulances have lots of lights on them?, Here in little old England we don't have many lights on our ambulances and I think that our ambulances are smaller then yours, like everything else in this tiny flipping country.

From what I can tell, they don't really have that many more lights than English ambulances. They both have a light bar, grill lights, surface lights on the corners or the box, and a light bar across the rear. Except for maybe one or two extra surface mounts on the rear and the flood lights on the sides of the box, they're pretty much the same when it comes to lights.

From what I can tell, they don't really have that many more lights than English ambulances. They both have a light bar, grill lights, surface lights on the corners or the box, and a light bar across the rear. Except for maybe one or two extra surface mounts on the rear and the flood lights on the sides of the box, they're pretty much the same when it comes to lights.

Well the light bar at the front of our ambulances don't flash that much, only one on each side a light in the middle and one little flash in the middle. The ones at the back only flash at each end, you have more on the back and sometimes along the front and side of the rig. Also you seem to have more because you have all colours, were as we have only mainly blue.  :)

Edited by Sgt. Long