FD-19

I Need Help! [EM3 ]

Hi.. I downloaded de LA Mod for Emergency 3. I know that to load the LA Mod I have to use de "Emergency 3 ModInstaller" but the problem is that I cant find de "ModInstaller" I dont know where it is!!!

Please some one help !

What version of the game do you have?

DE ?

FR ?

US ?

UK ?

Did you install the patches?

I have a French Version... But anyways.. I'm not french :laugh: I bought the game in Paris..

I have to install patches?

Where I cant get it?

And Install it?

THANKS!!

Go to the emergency-planet.com homepage and click on 'Download Center' on the left hand side, the patches are all on there.

Hope this helps.

I have the English version, so I don't know if your version works the same, but maybe its worthwile giving it a try:

*Once you've unzipped the file, you'll find a file named "Los Angeles Mod.e3mod" (title may be a bit different but what's important is that you find the file with a ".e3mod" extension named after the mod).

*When you doubleclick this file, the modinstaller starts installing the mod automaticly. If 'that doesn't happen you need to start the installer manualy. You can find it in the directory "Strategy first/Emergency 3/modinstaller.exe". Doubleclick it and then select the package you want to install and press "install package".

*Once the package is installed you need to start the game. In the main menu go the 'mods' menu and select the mod you want to play. Then click the 'load' button (or whatever the confirm button is called, I don't know the name exactly). When you've returned to the main menu the mod has been loaded and you're ready to play.

Good luck,

Thijs

I have the English version, so I don't know if your version works the same, but maybe its worthwile giving it a try:

*Once you've unzipped the file, you'll find a file named "Los Angeles Mod.e3mod" (title may be a bit different but what's important is that you find the file with a ".e3mod" extension named after the mod).

*When you doubleclick this file, the modinstaller starts installing the mod automaticly. If 'that doesn't happen you need to start the installer manualy. You can find it in the directory "Strategy first/Emergency 3/modinstaller.exe". Doubleclick it and then select the package you want to install and press "install package".

*Once the package is installed you need to start the game. In the main menu go the 'mods' menu and select the mod you want to play. Then click the 'load' button (or whatever the confirm button is called, I don't know the name exactly). When you've returned to the main menu the mod has been loaded and you're ready to play.

Good luck,

Thijs

lol emergency 3 in french, good one, no patches :laugh:

Well i heard the German patches should work on the french version but i ain't 100% sure since i do not have it