Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

HEHE! you got me good!, I just thought you got the WT working just for a little bit before the problems started & that when you took the pics.

Haha no yeah she works fine!

Loving the new truck man, love trucks with those kind of cabs looks real good! :)

Thanks buddy, we gotta catch up!

Ah, you replaced the water cannon on it. I was going to suggest using the USFS engine prototype as a base for the tender, since it doesn't have a deck gun. Either way works, so good to see it in there.

Thank you for giving me a great idea haha, that was the reason why it wasnt working in the first place because I didn't have a deck gun on it!

Just when you thought this mod was dead, another round of Epi is pushed, and we get pulses back! Sorry for the down time gents, life has just been an ass kicker but now I have some down time! First the new stuff!

I've modeled LACoFD's newest engine, which basically just has new fancy lighting, as well as my ambulance from work, which is the ONLY AMR type 2 that looks like this in all of LA County! More stuff to come!

EDIT: Credits to Itchboy for the killer Type 2 model as mine went fubar haha

newstuff.jpg

newstuff2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just when you thought this mod was dead, another round of Epi is pushed, and we get pulses back! Sorry for the down time gents, life has just been an ass kicker but now I have some down time! First the new stuff!

I've modeled LACoFD's newest engine, which basically just has new fancy lighting, as well as my ambulance from work, which is the ONLY AMR type 2 that looks like this in all of LA County! More stuff to come!

EDIT: Credits to Itchboy for the killer Type 2 model as mine went fubar haha

newstuff.jpg

newstuff2.jpg

Great job. Im glad to see work continuing on this mod. Also check you PM's

Much appreciated guys!

Emergencyfan, thank you very much dude, I was looking for some good pictures of that new engine for textures! It's kinda hard to grab them onscene haha. I want to get the mod released then I will do some patches including new units. I'm still looking for additional help, if you guys can script or edit maps, send me a pm!