Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

Billy I meant as in comparison to the 2008 F350, that is an 04 I think. Their engine, squad, and patrol run maybe 4 calls a month. That is jokingly of course and I know you'll bring up, the run stats from lacountyfire.com.

126's has the CAFS rig because it is the Battalion HQ. All of the stations with CAFS rigs are BHQ's, like 24's, 118's, and so forth. 73's has the foam tender there because of the industrial regions it is located between, so not only is there the HASA Chlorine production plant, there is also the oil refineries up Sierra Highway near the 14.

Now for another update, I give you the 1990 KME Excel engine, original model by Helljumper51, who did an outstanding job! Here is the rig in service as E127 while their newer KME underwent its annual check up

True thank you for correcting me, but the oil pumping station is required by NFPA, LACoFD, and other laws, say that they have to have Oil Firefighting equipment on site in case anything goes wrong. Go watch

Modern Marvels-Oil Fire Fighting and Hellfighters (1968) they will explain more.

where will the AMR or Mc Cormick ambulances be station on the map and the emts and medics with streachers should be in McCormick or AMR uniforms if they are on a AMR rig or A Mc Cormick rig, just a though.

Sorry for the long time in between updates guys, I have been busy with EMT, anyways, here is just some juicy shots of the stuff in action!

First we have LASD responding to suspect with a gun!

armedsuspect.jpg

Next is Quint 116 and Engine 116 responding Code 3 to an electrical fire

electricalfire.jpg

2 severe burn patients being airlifted after the fire has been extinguished

naturalgasexplosion.jpg

And lastly, I have Q116 and E116 doing the "Surround and Drown" on the electrical fire at the hotel!

surroundanddrown.jpg

More new stuff soon guys, promise!

Thanks to everyone, and Engine343 I don't have on yet, sorry. Billy, I know I am not doing the lights, CFD will I am just trying to make sure everything is working ingame. I know what LACoFD BC mobiles look like, I have one at the station where I do explorers, now I'm kinda upset with the fact the only time you come around here is to tell me what's wrong, notice how it says WIP at the top of the thread? Give me some time, it will be as realistic as I can possibly make it ok? Thank you.

Hey I know you asked me to help out, been pretty busy, just a small textures offering to show I'm still on board haha, don't know how far you've got with personnel but here's a quick officer I did, (works without hat too)

If you want the skin just lemme know and I'll PM it to ya haha :)

Haven't decided yet, but in the meantime feast your eyes on these!

newfordpmsquad.jpg

code3lasd.jpg

And yes BillyfromHill I know that 51s has an older Ford squad, this is just for the time being, and no 51's does not have a Dodge as seen in those pictures, they were promotional, that squad went to 164's in San Dimas.

will this squad serve as squads 116 and 10 in the game or will this just be 1 of them and the stcok la mod squad be the other

So I unfortunately have some bad news gentlemen, my computer took a shit, I have all the files, I just have to do a restore but everything is available, so if you give me some time, I should be able to continue work on it.

So I unfortunately have some bad news gentlemen, my computer took a shit, I have all the files, I just have to do a restore but everything is available, so if you give me some time, I should be able to continue work on it.

Hate it when that happens, happened to me twice, trying to find the effort to re-build is pretty sould destroying :( good luck though! schreiben.gif