Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

great job so far! love the LA County Look a bit more than Hoppahs version of the LA City Rigs, still he did a great job. I hope you release this in the far future (that way you have time to still work on it). Are you going to try to reskin all the vehicles?

Nice job on those LACoFD engines, FreakinMusket. You probably already know this since you live in CV, but the LASD Crown Vic model needs a little fixing. For the model to be realistic, you would need to eliminate the full directional lightbar in the rear window, the two front lights on the bull bar, and the wrap-around bull bar itself.

i love it!!!!!!!!! this and the emergency submod are the best things to come to this game ever!!!!!!

how many stations do u plan on having? i know there are people out there willing to give the scripts for three fire stations. i think 3 mid size fire stations are good on a map(4-5 trucks per station). it may seem like overkill, but i think it is good to have a little extra units so ur not always calling units off the map.

anyways :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: this will ba amazing i can garuntee it

Isn't E7 a paramedic assessment engine? I don't see any paramedic markings in the screenshots.

Yeah it is, I just threw the skins together quickly, forgot some elements, most of the engines door seals are those of the city the provide coverage to, I just left the LACoFD emblem instead.

i love it!!!!!!!!! this and the emergency submod are the best things to come to this game ever!!!!!!how many stations do u plan on having? i know there are people out there willing to give the scripts for three fire stations. i think 3 mid size fire stations are good on a map(4-5 trucks per station). it may seem like overkill, but i think it is good to have a little extra units so ur not always calling units off the map.anyways :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: this will ba amazing i can garuntee it

I would like to have 3 regular size stations, as in a Battalion HQ with a Squad, Quint, Engine, and BC Mobile, a HAZMAT Task force station with an Engine and the HM Rig as well as a patrol, then finally a station with a Quint, Engine and Squad, then at each station in the rear, have like a swift water rig or a reserve apparatus and such. In order to do this though I need help because I am terrible at doing this so if someone knows how to edit maps, I would love some help lol.

Finally I now have some LASD units in game, here we have LASD assisting LACoFD on a 2 vehicle TC with patients trapped.

MVA2.jpg

LASDradiocar-1.jpg

MVALASD.jpg

Next we have LASD on the scene of a barricaded suspect. LASD detectives were serving a warrant when the suspect fired out the window at the deputies and missed, critically injuring one of his friends.

LASDdetectivecar-1.jpg

LASDDIS-1.jpg

And finally we have 2 new cars, the LASD traffic cars, one with the traffic advisor rear deck lights, and the one with the regular style deck lights.

LASDtrafficcar2.jpg

LASDtrafficcar.jpg

As for BLS AMR, thats what I was also going to do, because in my valley I think there are about 2 or 3 actual paramedic rigs, but they travel from the AV to Gorman through Santa Clarita, so I'm going with the BLS route, plus when I pay and I have a critical patient, I take a paramedic from the squad, usually the one that treated the pt, and have him ride in the rig with the squad follow.

A little info on AMR

SCV: 3 ALS for day shift, 4 BLS for day shift, 1 ALS and 6 BLS for night shift.

AV: 5 ALS for both shifts , 6-9 BLS for both shifts

Plus AMR runs a lot of split rigs ex: 1 EMT and 1 paramedic but according to LACO EMS an ALS designation has to have 2 paramedics

AMR LACO has 5 field supervisors, 5 operations supervisors, 1 medical director serves both LACO & Ventura County, 7 managers (only one is a paramedic rest are EMT), and two CES supervisors & 1 CES manager (same manager that is a paramedic).

AMR is in SCV, AV, SGB, Rancho, Iwrindale, and has provides EMS for Home Depot center, Staples center, Nokia center, Dodger stadium.

So I think there should be both ALS & BLS AMR in the submod.

A little info on AMR

SCV: 3 ALS for day shift, 4 BLS for day shift, 1 ALS and 6 BLS for night shift.

AV: 5 ALS for both shifts , 6-9 BLS for both shifts

Plus AMR runs a lot of split rigs ex: 1 EMT and 1 paramedic but according to LACO EMS an ALS designation has to have 2 paramedics

AMR LACO has 5 field supervisors, 5 operations supervisors, 1 medical director serves both LACO & Ventura County, 7 managers (only one is a paramedic rest are EMT), and two CES supervisors & 1 CES manager (same manager that is a paramedic).

AMR is in SCV, AV, SGB, Rancho, Iwrindale, and has provides EMS for Home Depot center, Staples center, Nokia center, Dodger stadium.

So I think there should be both ALS & BLS AMR in the submod.

The contract AMR has with LA County FD just provides them with BLS units for 911 transport. The ALS units are just used for inter-facility transport. The last of the AMR ALS prehospital care in LA County went away when Vernon went to fire/medics for their ambulance. Even then, AMR almost always used the Vernon FD ambulance, staffed with AMR medics. I say keep the AMR units BLS for this submod.

Yeah it is, I just threw the skins together quickly, forgot some elements, most of the engines door seals are those of the city the provide coverage to, I just left the LACoFD emblem instead.

I would like to have 3 regular size stations, as in a Battalion HQ with a Squad, Quint, Engine, and BC Mobile, a HAZMAT Task force station with an Engine and the HM Rig as well as a patrol, then finally a station with a Quint, Engine and Squad, then at each station in the rear, have like a swift water rig or a reserve apparatus and such. In order to do this though I need help because I am terrible at doing this so if someone knows how to edit maps, I would love some help lol.

i like how this sounds! but i would make just 2 small changes. at the HQ station, i would add a second engine, and at the hazmat station i would add a squad. other than that it sounds amazing!

i like how this sounds! but i would make just 2 small changes. at the HQ station, i would add a second engine, and at the hazmat station i would add a squad. other than that it sounds amazing!

I don't believe any stations have two 3/4 man engines and a 4 man quint. The only stations that have two engines and a quint run one of the engines as a 2 man engine with the quint as a light force for a total of 6 firefighters with the LF.

Now, there are some stations that have two 3/4 man engines, such as station 129 and station 16, but they dont have a quint.

could you add a Fire Captain on the engines and qunits/trucks companies, what about having the Fire Captain wear a traditional fire helmet because i have seen some LACO FireFighters and Captains wear this type helment, i love the submod so far

The contract AMR has with LA County FD just provides them with BLS units for 911 transport. The ALS units are just used for inter-facility transport. The last of the AMR ALS prehospital care in LA County went away when Vernon went to fire/medics for their ambulance. Even then, AMR almost always used the Vernon FD ambulance, staffed with AMR medics. I say keep the AMR units BLS for this submod.

First of all AMR staffs and runs ALS units for 911 calls because of a little storm a couple years ago that had all the LACOFD squads tied up in north LA County and had LA City RA's running through out Santa Clarita as squads. After that LA County EMS sat down and said that a private ambulance company that is Licensed to run ALS calls can run ALS calls. The only ALS rigs that is dedicated to IFT's (inter-facility transports) are the CCT(Critical Care Transport) rigs which staff 2 EMT's and 1 RN. In fact there was a call during the April storms of 2010 that was in Lake LA and there were no LACOFD squads available for the next 30 minutes. So AMR sent an ALS rig out of Palmdale that just got off a call to the address in Lake LA and made it under 15 minutes. I cannot say what the injures or age of the patient due to patient-confidentiality laws but I can say that this type of call happens anytime there is severe weather. One last thing is that LACOFD can leave any medical call in the hands of an AMR ALS rig only.

This is why AMR ALS units are not only for inter-facility transports in fact BLS units take more IFT's than ALS units.

So I have decided that I am going to make this area Battalion 7 of LACoFD which encompasses Carson, Gardena, and Compton, and the area is patrolled by LASD. It is a high crime region, and the area is largely commercial and industrial.

The fire stations will be: LACoFD 127, 105, and 10's. I am taking some creative licensing with the equipment at each station. 127's will remain an Engine and Quint house, 105 will be a HAZMAT station, and 10's will be the Battalion HQ, and will contain an engine, paramedic squad, and the BC mobile.

New apparatus update!

KME Excel 100' Quint

This rig right here is used by 2 LACoFD stations, 153's and 86's and is one of LACoFDs 5 straight chassis quints. The stations that have these are ones that are not long enough to house a tiller quint, or they just got lucky. Anyways enough yapping here are some pics!

Here it is on salvage and overhaul after a 2 alarm structure fire

newkmequint.jpg

Rollin' Code 3 with E10 and LASD to a "jumper" call.

jumper.jpg

More to come ladies and gentlemen...